CUTEST BABY CHICK NAMES!!!!!

I plan on naming my girls all 'old style' names like Agnes, Florence, Ethel, Georgette etc :) I'm very excited about it. I was mulling over a trio of Polish named Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup... The PowerPUFF girls haha

I named all of my first year chickens "A" names. They were:
Aragorn - the rooster
Arwen - his favorite
Agnus
Amy Jr.
Abbie
Amelia
Acorn
Appricot
Now that it is 2017, all of the chicks that hatch in a few weeks will have "B" names. My niece and nephew want a rooster to be named Benjamin.
We are working on the rest. Bessie sounds like a great name for a hen. Jus sayin.
:)

I like to use classic TV and favorite movie names: Lucy, Desi, Ozzie, Harriet, Lavern, Shirley, Frenchy, Rizzo, Potsy, Ralph, Richie, Fonzie. Also my daughter uses Red vs Blue characters for the geese: I have Donut, Tex, Church, Carolina, Caboose, Tucker, and Sheila.
My son just named a turkey poult the Hobgobbler and a Barred Rock pullet the Colonel.

Love em!!!!
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

All the chickens I got to name were after book characters...Nellie, Piper, Alice, Leah, & Sadie! xD
Also, our baby roo is named Loki. (After the evil dude in The Avengers) It was supposed to be Thor, but my mom was against that.

:jumpy My cutest baby chick names include Lucky,Pepper,King,Queen,Mama,and Moon! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FAVORITE CHICK NAMES TO GIVE ME AND OTHERS AN IDEA FOR THIER NEW BABY CHICK NAMES!!!!!!            :weee
Loki, goku, peanut, pepper, pippie, Brock, Lucy, and lucky. (Or Sheldon.) hahaha hope this helped

Back
Top Bottom