cutest chicken names!

What are some of the cutest chicken names you have heard. for some reason people always pick old lady names. but I thought it would be interesting to hear some other names that are different or down right adorable.
caf.gif

We have a buff orpington my son named Princess Picklebreath, Pickles for short :lol:

We also have a jersey named Large Marge (Pee Wee's Big Adventure), a barred rock named Goose (Top Gun), and an australorp named Myrtle (Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter)...I guess we're big on movie references!

I prefer weird names for my chickens that suite their personality and features. These are just a couple of mine: Peep (large orpington rooster), Chewy (Ancona hen), Chirp, Sparkles, Parsley, Blossom, Coco, Peaches and Wobble (all silkies), Scrabble, Boggle, Sunny, Viper, Footless, Edwina, Big Bertha and Siggy (all hyline chooks), Happy feet ( a week old chick who likes to dance) and last but not least Nemo, who has one wing smaller then the other.
We have a Peep too! She's an easter egger...and my dog's name was Chirp. Great minds think a like I guess :p

Back
Top Bottom