cutest chicken names!

I name mine by the way I’m gonna cook them,
Cajun, Smokey, BBQ (BB for short), Honey (glazed), Candy (glazed), Nugget,
Then I have my silkies,
Lilly, Lucy, Holly, Splash, Pong, (I had Ping but had to rehome him) (Ping Pong), Cotton, Gypsy Girl, BooBoo, Peanut, Pepper, Piper, and Buffy. I have another dozen eggs in the incubator, so I may be borrowing some names. LOL :lau

Just got my chicks today! We got 3 Buff Orpingtons and so far, i know I want to name them Domino(hubby's idea, a Bond girl in Thunderball) & Dolly(Dolly Parton). Any suggestions for another name that starts with 'D'? I didn't plan to give them all 'D' names but there ya go lol
What about Della or Doris?
Sorry, I'm just into old lady names for chickens. :I

20190326_173606.jpg

This is my sweet and handsome sl orp. Can anyone help me think of a good name for him?

View attachment 1743888
This is my sweet and handsome sl orp. Can anyone help me think of a good name for him?

Looks like a Lord William to me.

My flock is named Yin (white silkie), Gobi (white silkie), Wonton (buff silkie), Bella (Speckled Sussex), Betty (Black Jersey Giant), Attila the Hen (Golden Laced Wyandotte), Elvira (Golden Laced Polish), Guin (Silver Laced English Orp), and Drogon (blackish Orp/Easter Egger cross). I also had another buff silkie named Short Round that I lost to my dogs the night before last unfortunately.

Last edited:
View attachment 1743888
one roo i had we named TRACTOR. when he became too much for our neighbors...we took him to a feed store to find a home. i think the name had a lot to do with it but he was gone almost immediately ! he was a bantam so it was not for food! i had also posted on craigs list and had like 10 calls..UNHEARD of! i had put a little info like name etc when i took him in.

What about Della or Doris?
Sorry, I'm just into old lady names for chickens. :I
when i started it was all flower/ plant names...dahlia, daisy,
etc, then i branched out...one is named Dumpling another Dixie after my Aunt. i have Summer and Spring, Olive is an olive egger, gold sexlinks are Scarlet and Grace, i have a lily, Ginger, pickles is a frizzle bantam cochin....D'uccle is Boots....Buttercup and rosebud are EE's. many more...

Back
Top Bottom