cutest chicken names!

I currently have 2 roosters, both BO the first one with the smaller comb, I thought was a girl but it is a boy, His name is Kendall, the other one is Charlie chicken, Kendall was actually friendly first, now Charlie always comes up. I pick up Charlie and hold him when he comes up, I can even call him by his name and he comes running. (he doesn't run for treats, just love. Older hens eat all the treats) They are 14 weeks old in this pic.
meyad.PNG

below is charlie and a sister
08s.PNG

I guess you could give them gender fluid names when they are chicks, in case they want to become a boy.

I’ve got:
Buff Brahmas, Jimmy + Joan (both hens-my brother named Jimmy)
Buff Orps, Mel Yellow + Sunshine
GLWyandotte, Tigris + Euphie (short for Euphrates)
Australorps, Penguin and Velvet/Ancona. Can’t decide.
Barred Rock, Trixie + Moonshine
Buckeye, Esther.

Only one hen from those 3 BCM, but the males have a home coming up. The female has friends, one Spizenhauben, one Welsummer, and one BCM/AC. I am getting a blue splash copper maran from Meyers to breed with the BCM and we are going to make blue marans.

I have:::Lilly..Lucy..Gypsy..Splash..
Chubs..Ginger..Cinnamon..Mystique
..Star..Breeze..Tic..Toc..Poppet.. Dottie..Spaz..Harley..Fred..BooBoo..BabyGirl..Beakers..Chilly..Josie.. Willow..Paris..Troll..Cajun..Smokey..Boca..Bingo..BabyGirl..Momma.. and about half a dozen with no name....yet!! Plus a dozen going in the incubator Saturday. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom