Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Hello everyone quick question I have a magpie drake and female call duck when the time is right for her maturity will a magpie and a call mate and produce magpie cross call ducklings? As I feel there size is a bit in balenced

Attachments

• IMG_0878.JPG
    IMG_0878.JPG
    381.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0881.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG
    650.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0856.JPG
    IMG_0856.JPG
    498.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0868.JPG
    IMG_0868.JPG
    535.4 KB · Views: 8
Hello everyone quick question I have a magpie drake and female call duck when the time is right for her maturity will a magpie and a call mate and produce magpie cross call ducklings? As I feel there size is a bit in balenced
yes, he will mate her and produce crossed babies
its not ideal and with him being so much larger he could hurt her

Hi , I have a question... my young duckling has been having the weirdest head twitches and he's been very nervous and restless on top of all that.. he's drinking lots of water but not eating as much as he usually does.. he seems to be having something like night terrors , to where he'll be laying down resting and then out of nowhere jump up out of his sleep quaking like he's screaming really loud and jumping all over the place... I don't know what is going on with my little guy but it's got me worried sick and I don't know what to do.. please any suggestions would be wonderful!

Hi , I have a question... my young duckling has been having the weirdest head twitches and he's been very nervous and restless on top of all that.. he's drinking lots of water but not eating as much as he usually does.. he seems to be having something like night terrors , to where he'll be laying down resting and then out of nowhere jump up out of his sleep quaking like he's screaming really loud and jumping all over the place... I don't know what is going on with my little guy but it's got me worried sick and I don't know what to do.. please any suggestions would be wonderful!
can you take it to a vet?

how old is it, how long has it been acting like this, what type of bedding, any time spent outside free-ranging

the more details you can give the better

Back
Top Bottom