Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
Update on my favorite Blue Magpie duckling this spring - here she is as a week-old and the second picture was taken today!
love.gif

Thank you so much sweet folly. I really appreciate it. I'm just know getting into calls. I want some butterscotch calls there my favorite but I couldn't find any so I ordered eggs offline and they suppose to hatch tomorrow so excited.

Not the best pic of my two they were having their evening bath(yes, in my tub
roll.png
)

but this is Bonnie and Clyde, there 8wks old and boy can she ever quack despite being the size of half a loaf of bread
gig.gif

Last edited:
Not the best pic of my two they were having their evening bath(yes, in my tub :rolleyes: ) but this is Bonnie and Clyde, there 8wks old and boy can she ever quack despite being the size of half a loaf of bread :gig .
There vary cute!! I had a male and female names Bonnie and Clyde but sadly the girl got killed by a coyote and then the boy would not come off the pond and died a couple days later... I was heart broken... :"( I had some of there eggs in the incubator and two hatched out with my help but both died after trying everything to help them get stronger. They both wouldnt stop fliping over on there backs... It was vary upsetting.

she is so cute! How do you keep her from calling for you 24/7 when you leave her sight?
Thanks! Depending on her mood, sometimes she calls for me when I leave the room and other times she doesn't. She really loves her cage, so even when no one is around, she feels safe there and has enough entertainment. Usually she doesn't complain about being left alone, and I've even left her alone for short periods out of the cage in the diaper. She just goes into one of her safe places in the house and relaxes. Then again, yesterday morning, she was being a big baby and she woke me up super early calling for me. So, I put her in the diaper and let her sleep next to me in bed.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom