Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
ok i think they are old enf to tell color patterns... so.... i think i have a khaki, and a chocolate bibbed??and these are maybe magpie and pastel??
and i would swear with this coloring that this duck is a drake but she qwacks! i think shes pastel....what do you guys think?? they are mutts... all of them but i don't care...they are sooo awesome!!

Then the ugly duckling

standing with daddy, that hen is not the mother

6 weeks and 2 days old today. Snowy call duckling.
This is a6week old snowy. See the similarity. Sounds like a hen.

Quote: wow looks just like my gabbie! she qwacks.... but that dark head makes me think coloring is male...but she def. qwacks.... and loudly! lol even tho they are mutts.... i love the colors i got... i wanted to be able to tell them apart and even tho i have 3 that are very similar... one only has a dark face...two have dark heads but one of those is crested so im pretty pleased... i hope i never have to go thru the hatching process again tho.... i'm just now growing my hair back....lol

ok i think they are old enf to tell color patterns... so.... i think i have a khaki, and a chocolate bibbed??and these are maybe magpie and pastel??
and i would swear with this coloring that this duck is a drake but she qwacks! i think shes pastel....what do you guys think?? they are mutts... all of them but i don't care...they are sooo awesome!!

Lovely! do you let them wander??

They're beautiful! Mutts make some really interesting and unique patterns.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom