Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

It looks like I got a white or silver, a blue or blue bibbed & maybe a pastel. No greys. The little pastel is marked like a grey but is a light blue/grey color. Greys hatch out brown & black. I had a bunch of those last year when I had a white drake covering my grey hen.

The pastel of yours looks like 1 I just hatched from mine. I have 1 pastel hen & my drake is pastel, then the rest of the hens are grey, blue fawn, silver & tri-color.

Oh nice! I just hatched out one similar. Can't wait to see it feather out.

Me too. I just set a batch of call eggs after the girls started laying again. They took a break when I moved their pens around. Hopefully Mickey has figured out his job now. I only got 2 fertile eggs from them before their break.

Awesome :) okay I gotta show off my babies....

Haha double quote!!! The far right, and all the far left/back are from my eggs. Those two in the middle that look magpie/pied came from swap eggs from clousert. She is local to me :) they have really nice small bodies and beaks, definitely suggest grabbing some from her if they come up on swap. I claimed twice, next batch is due in 10 days.

Haha double quote!!! The far right, and all the far left/back are from my eggs. Those two in the middle that look magpie/pied came from swap eggs from clousert. She is local to me
smile.png
they have really nice small bodies and beaks, definitely suggest grabbing some from her if they come up on swap. I claimed twice, next batch is due in 10 days.

Almost snagged hers & yours both today on the Waterfowl swap thread. Had to sit on my hands because I'm already playing Egg Tertis.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom