Daughter broke up with boyfriend and I'm the one depressed!

Glad to hear that. I delayed a divorce, which I shouldn't have, because my Mother was so distraught over my breakup. Your son and you will both find happiness, I will pray for you.

I'm so depressed I cry everyday, I saw a recent picture of him it broke my heart , I saw the change in his face it shows he suffered , she was his first love, he was so loving and sweet, I'm not sure what my original post was but he did live with us he was like my son , my daughter seems fine we don't mention him at all , I'm hoping by some miracle she will realize and want him back.. Same here I'm already thinking if the holidays without him and it's so sad , nobody gets it they can't understand why I'm so hurt and why I can't just let him go and move on , a piece of my heart is missing I miss him like crazy , I want my boy back :(

Wow! That was in the beginning I'm much better now but still think of him everyday and miss him so much and will love him always
1f614.png

Well my girl contacted me today . Wanted to have lunch ! Made me so happy . However my son had rather I not go. Trying to respect his wishes . I sure do miss her and would love to catch up .

Yes ! I had me a good cry . We live in a small town . So if we were seen out rumors would start . He thinks it would be hard on all of the family to have to address rumors of getting back together at this point . I am trying to accept that will never happen . Life goes on..

Back
Top Bottom