Daughter broke up with boyfriend and I'm the one depressed!

Like Connie said it more then likely won't last. My son was talking to a girl and my daughter and I and everyone around tried to tell him she was bad news and he said can't a girl change and no matter what I said he defended her. I had to just sit and watch her make her mistakes and boy did she ever. He called her out on it and she lied and I just sat back and watched. My son is the same age. It's hard because we now know that they can at any time find a girl that they are going to marry and it's hard but I found it best to just limit his time with that girl. She would show up where he worked and people would say I seen this girl talking to your son and she doesn't look like a girl we would see him with. Anyways like I said no matter how much we talked to him he had to see it for himself and he will.

Connie1966
I have following this site for about a year. Connie I don't want to be 3 years and still hurting. I feel obsessed about my daughters breakup and can't get over it. I think about him constantly. It's ridiculous but I can't stop. HELP!!! They broke up last May but I knew they were going down hill back in Dec 2015. It started then.. I havent stopped obsessing over it since.

I'm not obsessing anymore or crying everyday and I think of him everyday but not all day like I useto, took me over three years to get to this point , just give it time there's really nothing you can do but take it day by day , have you spoken to him or seen him? I saw him recently it made things worse for me I really hope I don't see him , It feels like a death , I miss my boy so much he was also my best friend in a way he was always with me we got along so well we both had the same sense of humour we both liked the same music we liked the same shows we really bonded on so many levels I always say he was my brother my best friend and my son for some reason they were not meant to be , I'm still secretly hoping that some day in the future they will reconnect! I made myself sick over this Iv had bad anxiety and depression these past three years don't do this yourself

I think I will always morn over the loss of my sweet girl . Living in a small town does not make it easy . I still get to talk to my girl from time to time . She is moving on and my son is also . Bittersweet ... Her sister is getting married in a few months and I am helping with the wedding . I am already stressing over this . I am sure my girl will bring her new boyfriend around for this event . I am preparing myself for this . Life goes on ! At least that is what I keep repeating in my head .

Same old!
263a.png

Back
Top Bottom