SO pretty! :love
The rest of her 😊

Betty

F9619EF0-64DF-456E-9610-0D532DB0E1D5.jpeg
ED0BF4F1-FD88-43E5-927B-84897CD3576B.jpeg

I agree. Thank you.

Oh, but I do have two female cuckoos. This is the normal cuckoo rooster and they look pretty much like he does with white tufts on their heads. One's a bit lighter, the other a bit darker. Not sure why I never snapped a photo of them, yet. But, I'm not into worrying about breeding bleeding out so I'll find fancy boy NN a home, and keep the B&W one and if he keeps passing on bleeding, oh well, I'll deal with it somehow.

View attachment 3827143

I'm going to do that. Thank you both! I appreciate your making some sense of this for me! :hugs
I am absolutely not reading this whole thread to find the answer - are you selling eggs from these beauties anytime soon?? Sorry for jumping in. :p

I am absolutely not reading this whole thread to find the answer - are you selling eggs from these beauties anytime soon?? Sorry for jumping in. :p
Those are 4.5 months old, so I won't be getting eggs for a couple of months. I wouldn't sell their eggs until I stop hatching around October to February (most folks around here don't buy chicks in the winter.)

Back
Top Bottom