Depression Era Quilt Block Swap----- Sign-up now CLOSED

GrannyRoost and Luna...you are sign-ed up
smile.png
YA!!!!!

We have thirteen participants

I also signed-up prairegirl......as an extra!!!! Ya!!!. So everyone get to work!!! Have fun with making these blocks and be sure to follow the placement chart on the block site. Thanks and I hope everyone has a wonderful time!!!!

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
..whew..got all my fabrics picked out , ironed, matched light n dark, marked ready to sew..that is the biggest part of this block!!..but oh boy I like it more and more!!

Sure like the ones Acre has done..
thumbsup.gif
....you picked a winner this time for sure!!

I have a total of 6 (12 1/2") blocks completed!!!! Ya!!!!! Sunrise Farms, you are definately right....the picking, ironing, matching, & cutting are the biggest time consumer ont his block but I believe this quilt is gonna be a "Timeless Treasure" for all that are participating int he swap.

Today I will be done completely with all twelve....all I have todo is to sew all the blocks together and I'll be done. I am goin to move around my sewing room to accomidate for a design wall.....thanks you Jesus....this way I can put all the blocks on the wall and take a pick of what the finished quilt will look like. The pic may be posted by tonight, not sure, but it will (Lord willing) be up by tomorrow.

Again....I can't stress it enough......please follow the layout pattern chart on the site the block is on.

Thanks you to all that are participating in this swap!!!!

Happy......

cutting
matching
marking
sewing
cutting (again)
and sewing (again)

Quote:
do tell. i think you done with blocks. lol
cool.png

minniechicks....Great job on the block....
love.gif
it.....and you guessed correctly, I am done with all 13 blocks. woohoo!!!! laladadadadalala. I will get my design wall up tomorrow and a pic posted. Oh, my, in my mind I can see these blocks and they are going to look wonderful, just wonderful.

Grannyroost.....this block is actually so much fun to do and it really doesn't take that long to do.

Back
Top Bottom