Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Yay we finally have eggs from the Faverolles! Apearently they were all bored in the coop during the snow we had and thought laying eggs may be fun. I only have 3 fav girls that are old enough to lay and it looks like they had a competition
wee.gif

Congrats!!! First eggs are always fun. :) (They were your *Favorelles* first eggs right??)

Yeah my D'uccle was laying already this past fall, but these are full faverolles, from my prettiest girls and my beautiful boy. I can't wait to hatch some of these. Yes I am addicted to Faverolles and it's all Derp's fault! ...thanks Derp lol

Yeah my D'uccle was laying already this past fall, but these are full faverolles, from my prettiest girls and my beautiful boy. I can't wait to hatch some of these. Yes I am addicted to Faverolles and it's all Derp's fault! ...thanks Derp lol

You wouldn't consider selling me some of those, would you? I SO want some Faverolles, and I'm sure I'll have a broody around here pretty soon who'd be more than willing to hatch me some.

Hah! No. She has a minor hygiene problem where she doesn't keep her fluffy, fluffy butt clean.... If you know what I mean! If I don't trim her up she'd have some serious problems.
Boy, do I... My Wyandottes are the worst for this, and it's a shame because they have such lovely fuzzy bums otherwise. :lol:
How can you get that thing on a chicken? I tried before and the chicken tried to eat my finger up.
I just slipped it on and pulled her wings through. (Okay, she may have screamed bloody murder the whole time, but she didn't peck me or anything. :lol: )

i second that! blame it on the Ambassador of Faverolles! I mean how can you resist that stare? My mary will go up and just stare at the dog, and it sure makes the dog nervous to see that gaze!

You wouldn't consider selling me some of those, would you? I SO want some Faverolles, and I'm sure I'll have a broody around here pretty soon who'd be more than willing to hatch me some.

The first few are usually not fertile and as long as I am not NPIP certified it's illegal for me to ship across state lines, but I am working on that, I just have to find time to get the tester out here one day. You can wait on me to do that or check in the Faverolles forum https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/268082/faverolles-thread/12400#post_10338531 also ebay has a bunch of Faverolles on during the winter

Back
Top Bottom