destruction and disposal orders HELP

I believe this thread is about our support system for John. It is not about attacking John for this. This thread also has a lot of information that is valuable. If there is anyone who is posting on this thread with criticizing John, they are flaming or trolling, which is reportable. And we all need to know what the rules are involving containment of AI and making sure that the people that made the rules are not breaking them either.

YAY!!! 

Nope, no Hebrew. The pysch center keeps telling me I see things that aren't there.....  (I hope no one takes that seriously...lol)

The last time i saw somthing that wasn't there...she quickly filed a restraining order
1f61c.png

Im on the fence about psychiatry. The main reason, the most level headed, down to earth, conformist, who has never had
anything wrong mentally or emotionally...could go into therapy, and they will find "something" wrong with that person. I think
the real problem with people are 1)not enough @$$ whippings(lack of discipline = ADD/ADHD), 2)too many @$$ whippings(abuse = anger issues)
And then you have thise who are actually mentally impaired.

We all have issues...why judge? That excludes stupid. Stupidity is unforgivable. Lol.

The last time i saw somthing that wasn't there...she quickly filed a restraining order
1f61c.png

Im on the fence about psychiatry. The main reason, the most level headed, down to earth, conformist, who has never had
anything wrong mentally or emotionally...could go into therapy, and they will find "something" wrong with that person. I think
the real problem with people are 1)not enough @$$ whippings(lack of discipline = ADD/ADHD), 2)too many @$$ whippings(abuse = anger issues)
And then you have thise who are actually mentally impaired.

We all have issues...why judge? That excludes stupid. Stupidity is unforgivable. Lol.
lau.gif

I love this guy

Nope, that one's mine. :gig
That's funny, I have been reading all your posts and thinking "There's just something I like about this guy". Now I know why :thumbsup

1f4aa.png
wrestle for it? Lol. Not really, im not into exerting large amounts of energy
1f4a4.png

Thank you. I like you, bc you like me hahaha.

believe me , if i was aware of the severity of the outbreak along with the geographical hot spots, i wouldn't have ordered eggs from where i did and i may not have ordered eggs at all ...

i've been up front about who i am here --- is there a reason as to why there is NOTHING in your profile as to who you are?... you say that you're chicken vet ---- i question that and think you should ujpdate your profile to increase your credibility... --- and maybe lend a hand in the emergency section in this forum instead of trying to attack and discredit me...i screwed up BIGTIME here and no one knows it more than me...

... and i have WONDERFUL neighbors who have been nothing BUT supportive (and i just moved here in december) ..i'm curious -- how well do you know your neighbors and do you think they'd support you in a similar situation?

i almost wonder if you have stock in 'tamiflu' or the white booties...

I have been following this from the very beginning, this has been very informative for someone who does not have his chickens yet. Still doing my due diligence before I dive in, so this topic has been very welcomed to me. John I truly feel for you and can't imagine the stress you are in nor the stress you have helped your birds avoid. This post of yours is exactly what I was wondering about the supposed vet; also Seminolewinds post a little further on referring to reporting the troll. So, I am sooooo glad things are looking good for you and your flock and I will continue to pray for negative results on Independence day. If you know when they are coming to test again, let CBS know, maybe they might like to see this process and maybe even question some of the testing associates of whatever agency it might be.

John I think I'd be watching THEIR biosecurity if they come testing on your property. Hopefully they are not transferring any microbes onto your property.

I and many others have been dealing with Marek's virus that has been unstoppable for over 100 years. Seems the only way not to get it is to hatch on your property and never introduce any chickens from outside your property.

Virkon is a great disinfectant. It's the only one that can be used on porous surfaces. But you can't spray your birds with it. Oxine has been grossly misunderstood. Oxine is used to get Chlorine Dioxide which is the chemical that has the killing power- but you can't get Chlorine Dioxide unless Oxine is mixed with citric acid. I don't think they should have ever sold one without the other as a package. Because even Lysol spray works better than Oxine without citric acid. And you can't spray Virkon or "activated" Oxine Chlorine Dioxide in a chicken's face.

John, just be careful with these people
honestly, i have to say that overall they've been as good as they could given the situation, and compassionate (if they weren't, my birds would been dead on day 1) and i do trust them... and they've put their trust in me, as have ALL of you without really knowing me ... i will NOT let any of you down..
smile.png

Well if rabies had the potential to kill millions of dogs from a single case that might be a good argument. Bottom line is the eggs never should have shipped, the buyers should have educated themselves more and their actions and the actions of the sellers have put others at risk. it will be a miracle if this doesn't shut down shipping of eggs and birds permanently.

Are you ICS?
1f631.png

1f612.png

J/K.

However...if there is a permanent ban on shipping chickens and eggs, its safe to say...we will blame you for it.
1f423.png

-grins devilishly-

welcomed levity! ;)    

Umm...then...thats what im here for.
;)
That and chicks. Lol

On a serious note...has anything been said about it being "contained" now?
Or are they still "dealing" with it?

I don't watch news or read newspaper. And if i felt like "googling it" (before some genius suggests it), i wouldnt have asked.
1f3ad.png

Back
Top Bottom