Determining gender

Im not sure where you live Im in Colorado, but my runner ducks are not laying yet, 4 young geese in the flock 10 seasoned girls none of the main flock have laid. So out of 29 waterfowl girls I have one young girl who is a spit white laying.
Maybe I'm just jumping the gun and excited!!
My muscovies are not laying yet either; we are in British Columbia Canada. I see posts here and there with people and their waterfowl begining to lay and I'm chomping at the bit!

Maybe I'm just jumping the gun and excited!!
My muscovies are not laying yet either; we are in British Columbia Canada. I see posts here and there with people and their waterfowl begining to lay and I'm chomping at the bit!
Give it a little time if your ducks are not laying yet. I keep looking at all my calendars to figure out when laying will start. Keep seeing posts of others then where they live and realize mine will start at there time for were I live. There seasoned but its up to them and the weather on when that season happens. Good news there right Im just nesting in anticipation. PS dose not mean there not boys or girls but time will tell

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom