DIY CABINET COOLER INCUBATOR How we did it and TEST RUN Ready Set GO!

@Sally Sunshine to clean fans, a dry unused paint brush and a hoover, bruah the fan blades S best as u can and use the hoover to suck the dust away

thata good that is! whens your next hatch?
great idea, hubs wanted to use the air pressure thing to clean it and I said no, it would just put it everywhere.

I tried a bottle washing brush and failed, but you have a great idea, I knew someone would, thanks tons!

I have some that went in to the hatcher, they are to hatch this Sunday but with puppies coming anytime I figured I would mark aircells and probable pips and set them in getting ready to simply up humidity and lower temps a bit quicker just in case.

I basically keep three weeks eggs in the cabinet, starting them on the bottom level and moving them up and then out to the hatcher, color sharpie coded of course so I dont mess up. So we bleach hatcher and dry it out and set the next batch in it. I was saving eggs to sell as hatching eggs but I keep getting more orders for chicks.

Why would you turn your incubator off?
Did you run out of eggs?
lau.gif

I still need to build my egg trays/rack and put more finishing touches. This bator is bein built out of old smoker

I'm gonna put a tray across under the bulbs to hold water for humidity. But I usually do dry incubation. Can y'all think of any other tips

I still need to build my egg trays/rack and put more finishing touches. This bator is bein built out of old smoker

I'm gonna put a tray across under the bulbs to hold water for humidity. But I usually do dry incubation. Can y'all think of any other tips
awesome, how are temps holding up?

Back
Top Bottom