Do other people have lap chickens too?

Oh sooooo cute! How are they doing?
They are integrating with the rest of the flock. They have a crate that they can escape to inside the run. When I go in to visit with them, they hang with me & usually go on my lap for a nap! It is so much fun to have them be cuddlers! (They're 9 weeks old)

Attachments

• 20230508_151026.jpg
    20230508_151026.jpg
    674.8 KB · Views: 15
My 6 week old Easter Eggers have been cuddlers since they were tiny - about 3 days old when they arrived. They like to climb all over me when I sit with them and push & shove each other for the "primo" spot to snuggle and snooze in the crook of my arm, all crammed together with their heads tucked under the fabric of my sweatshirt. I have to laugh when they flutter-run after me, practicing with all those new wing feathers and actually lifting off from the floor now! I hope they'll keep being lap chickens and cuddlers once they're all grown up.

My 6 week old Easter Eggers have been cuddlers since they were tiny - about 3 days old when they arrived. They like to climb all over me when I sit with them and push & shove each other for the "primo" spot to snuggle and snooze in the crook of my arm, all crammed together with their heads tucked under the fabric of my sweatshirt. I have to laugh when they flutter-run after me, practicing with all those new wing feathers and actually lifting off from the floor now! I hope they'll keep being lap chickens and cuddlers once they're all grown up.
Awww chicks did that too!

Back
Top Bottom