do they look ready to lay?

Getting closer, hopeful for an egg this week

Still nada both just keep getting bigger through, here's a couple of the red tonight, the comb and wattles are RED so hopefully soon

Bet you are just a day or two away. We're going through the same as far as waiting goes. Let me know when you get an egg. Good luck :fl

Bet she's ready! I just went out and visited mine and they only show signs of hunger LOL I feed them like crazy, food dish is ALWAYS full. I have the seperated cockerel going away today....wife is sad. But he is bullied too much from the roo and stays away from the flock, bummer thing is he is a much prettier and larger bird than my roo is.....amazing colors and gentle as can be...but nervous under the circumstances.

Wish you knew the ages of your birds.....mine are very close to 25 weeks and only three look it. the others look big and full but no combs with red ....several have little grey combs. crazy!

Last edited:
Wow....she is holding an egg! lol she looks ready to me for sure. if you dont get one this weekend it would be wrong. lol really though, she looks close. Makes me feel like I got longer to wait because mine dont look as mature as that one.

Back
Top Bottom