Do you Coupon?

I use http://www.addictedtosaving.com and http://www.thekrazycouponlady.com also.
thumbsup.gif

I didn't read through all of the pages on this thread but wanted to throw fatwallet.com out there. It's more for online shopping but it still has GREAT savings. I've saved a ton of money using that site, plus they offer cash back on most of the sites! Pretty rad! :)

I love coupons, the City Market (Kroger) I shop at puts out online coupons that you can load onto your savers card. Makes things easier because I can never forget to bring my coupons!

My dad is also is a big coupon clipper and rebate mailer
tongue.png
More so than my mom, which I think is funny because it seems like ladies are usually more into the whole coupon thing!

Last edited:
I didn't read through all of the pages on this thread but wanted to throw fatwallet.com out there. It's more for online shopping but it still has GREAT savings. I've saved a ton of money using that site, plus they offer cash back on most of the sites! Pretty rad! :)
Welcome aboard MountainMeadows. It is nice to see you on this thread AND on BYC. Hope you enjoy both experiences.
yippiechickie.gif

I've used fatwallet.com before to find online coupon codes before I order things from places like Kohls, Sears, Target, Payless shoes, etc....
big_smile.png

If you have a Winn Dixie in the neighborhood, they have on sale tomorrow Mahatma Yellow Rice. I am going to be all over this deal.. They are on sale B1 G1 at $1... AND there is a .75 off 2 coupon. That means the net cost is .25 for two small bags of yellow rice.

AT CVS, there is a deal that does not require any coupons... The Physicians Formula products are $6 off... They make a concealer that runs $6.49 to $8.45. With the $6 off deal, you can pick up a deal if you are in need of a concealer.

For the health conscious followers of this thread, Winn Dixie had a couple of sweet deals this week. I hate to even say anything about them because today was the last day of the sale. The first item I accidentally stumbled across. It slid under my radar because there were no coupons for it, BUT the price was great! I picked up the Ocean Spray craraisins. It was the 5 ounce size in cherry, blueberry or pomegranate for $1 a bag. These are great to stock up on for cooking or for toppings in my granola style cereal. The second item was Wholly Guacamole. There were some on-line coupons for $1 off 1 package. Plus, the guacamole was on sale B1 G1 at $2.50. This will make for some very special salads over the next week... LOVE guacamole and for .25 a package (after sale and coupons) YUM, YUM, Yum, is all I can say!

Does anyone coupon swap? I have a couple coupons that I won't use. They are for free products.

I have two (2) L'Oreal Paris Hair Color coupons. One is valued at $9.99 and the other is valued at $8.99. These coupons allow you to get (2) FREE any box of L'Oreal Hair color OR Healthy Look Creme Gloss Hair Color up to a total value of $18.98. I am willing to trade this coupon for a coupon that I can use to get a FREE product(s). Let me know if you are interested.

Does anyone coupon swap? I have a couple coupons that I won't use. They are for free products.

I have two (2) L'Oreal Paris Hair Color coupons. One is valued at $9.99 and the other is valued at $8.99. These coupons allow you to get (2) FREE any box of L'Oreal Hair color OR Healthy Look Creme Gloss Hair Color up to a total value of $18.98. I am willing to trade this coupon for a coupon that I can use to get a FREE product(s). Let me know if you are interested.

Good idea Kuntrygirl... I can't help you out, but I like the idea.

[COLOR=800080]Good idea Kuntrygirl... I can't help you out,  but I like the idea. [/COLOR]

Someone traded with me. :D

Thanks

I do coupon. Mostly health and beauty stuff and dog food when it comes up as we don't really buy too much in processed food. I go through my Sunday coupons, then exchange them with my daughter, who also coupons. When we've both gone through them all, we mail the rest to my daughter in law.

My daughter in law quit her job to stay home with my new grandson. It was quite a lucrative position but she wanted to be a stay at home mom. She started couponing to make ends meet with just my son working. She also takes the time to match sales with her coupons. Now he makes fun of her that nothing comes into their house that wasn't purchased with a coupon. A year ago, she wouldn't have been caught dead with a coupon in her Coach purse, LOL. Gotta love her! That baby totally turned her life around.

Anyway, I shop at Wegmans and they have alot of stuff that is Wegmans brand that's way cheaper than the name brand. The only thing of theirs that I've tried that wasn't up to snuff was their packaged bread and their coffee. So if I go in with a coupon and the Wegmans brand is cheaper than name brand, even with the coupon, I just leave the coupon on the shelf for someone who might just prefer the name brand anyway.

Back
Top Bottom