Do you Coupon?

Anyway, I shop at Wegmans and they have alot of stuff that is Wegmans brand that's way cheaper than the name brand. The only thing of theirs that I've tried that wasn't up to snuff was their packaged bread and their coffee. So if I go in with a coupon and the Wegmans brand is cheaper than name brand, even with the coupon, I just leave the coupon on the shelf for someone who might just prefer the name brand anyway.
This probably drives the store help crazy, BUT I LOVE it when someone has left a coupon behind. It is like a special little gift, like Christmas, just for me LOL...

As far as your daughter and her Coach bag.... I use a Vera Bradley bag to carry all my coupons in LOL.... The kids KNOW what I am going to do when they see that bag in my hands LOL... Gonna SCORE a deal or two!

Yep babies do that...I was a stay at home mom for 10 years. :0) I just havent had time recently to coupon...ugh. I need to get back on it better...working nights and just busy all around.

CVS was killing me for the first 2 weeks of April... OMG, the deals were there EVERY TIME I went to the red box and scanned my card. However, this past week was YUCK from the red box AND the upcoming ad (starting tomorrow) is not doing anything for me either...

There is a possibility that there will be a screaming good deal at CVS this upcoming week for diapers IF the proposed coupons show up in tomorrow's paper. I am still collecting diapers for my friend who is pregnant with her first child... She doesn't know the sex of the child yet, so I keep my eye out for diaper deals... Perhaps she will learn to coupon while she is out on maternity leave.... I should probably sign her up for Winn Dixie and Publix's baby club. I am pretty sure she wouldn't think about doing that....

I planted some more corn and green beans this weekend. I hope I get a good crop this Spring, otherwise, I will have to restock on canned vegs when they go on sale again. I picked up Libby's canned veg this past Spring for about .30 a can. That was an awesome deal...Got it at Dollar General. Who knew ? ? ?

CVS... and lysol products.

If you are in need of lysol spray, I may have a deal for you...

CVS has the 12.5 ounce cans of Lysol on sale for $4 each AND the small containers of wips on sale for $3 each.

There were coupons for Lysol products in the 4/14 Smartsource coupons for B1 Lysol spray can and get wipes free ($3 max value). Same source had .50 /2 wipes coupons.

I get TWO sets of papers each week - Mine and my neighbors... HINT: Find out which neighbors get the paper, but do not coupons. This was easy for me... I give my neighobors a dozen of eggs each week. I put a little slip of paper in the egg carton with my phone number on it and a simple statement "If you don't coupon, I would LOVE to have your Sunday Coupons". I love the Barter system, don't you ? ?

So, I used two of the B1 G1 coupons and 1 of the .50/2 coupons. I bought 3 containers of wipes and 2 cans of spray. The total was $17 before coupons. After coupons, the total was $10.50. This deal gets better... CVS has a rewards tied to the lysol products. . . . Purchase $15 in products, get $5 in bonus bucks... So, I paid $10.50 and got $5 back... NET COST was $5.50.

Now if you had one of those $4 off of a $20 email coupons from CVS... you could lower the cost even more... I bought a bottle of garner hair scrunch gel for $3.33. There is a $1 printable coupon from coupons.com for this product.
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=13903&nid=10&zid=xh20

Purchase before coupons $20.33 .... After coupons... $8.83 ... Net cost after Bonus Bucks.. $3.83

That is right $3.83 for 2 cans of lysol spray, 3 small containers of lysol wipes, and 1 tube hair gel.. LOVING IT!

Oh I forgot to tell you... I tried to do the lysol deal at publix when they had their wipes on sale B1G1... The problem was that their lysol spray was so expensive. Publix had the bigger bottle of wipes (80 wipes as opposed to 35 wipes in the smaller size) on sale ... at $4.89 B1 G1 making them less than $3 each.

The spray was over $5 a can at my Publix store and there were no CVS Bonus Bucks attached to the deal LOL...

So.. at Publix my cost would of been over $10 for the lysol products (160 wipes and 2 cans spray). I got less wipes at CVS (only 105 wipes) but I paid less than $4 and got hair gel too.

If you just need wipes, there is a better deal at Walgreens this week. I needed the spray to restock from a recent flu episode at our house... Glad that is over with
wink.png

Nothing big yesterday but I printed out the CVS in-store coupons. I got a coupon for $0.25 off dishwashing liquid (regular price was $0.00 - i think) and $2.00 off of any stomach remedy. I picked up a pack of tums for $0.99, so that was free. And I paid only $0.75 for dishwashing liquid. I guess I can slowly stock pile on cleaning products. And I mean VERY slow at that rate. :gig

I've got nothing right now But I THINK there will be an awesome deal at Publix starting tomorrow...

I've spent the last week redeeming some rainchecks and collecting some others.

I am seriously jonesing for a next big deal... It has been a couple of weeks since I saw a SCREAMING good deal.

The more I get stocked up on stuff, the lesser likely it is that I will find anything to go after.
For instance, I took stock of all our personal hygiene supplies. I discovered that we have 20 tubes of toothpaste. Honestly, I have no idea how that happened LOL..
So, now I am THROWING away the toothpaste coupons. Even if a store is giving away toothpaste, I need to PASS.

I think Target has a deal on toothbrushes this week and I decided to pass on that one too. Of course, that decision came about after I counted over 20 toothbrushes in my storage cabinet...

SCREAMING HOT COUPONING WEEK AT CVS this week. I used red box coupons that I have been collecting over the last two weeks, coupons from the paper, and store sales to score the following...
2 boxes hair dye
4 bottles body wash
12 bars of soap
2 bottles of hair shampoo
4 packages of disposable razors,
2 eye shadows palletes, 1 tube lip stick, and 2 blushers,
3 toothbrushes,
3 fingernail polish remover,
2 boxes teeth whiteners,
1 bottle hair spray

It has been a while since I have done a SCREAMING coupon deal, BUT I did one today!
Total cost paid was $26 plus tax. Then I recieved $34 in bonus bucks. NET COST .... LESS than NOTHING... Money Maker of $8
SCREAMING Coupon Trip...

Last edited:
Wow! Excellent!!!! I need to get back to it....ive been slacking bad. I am so behind...lol Ive hardly been on here...just been busy. Started a new job...dayshift...tending chickens, kids, yard, house, etc....yikes. I did buy 2 papers this week so thats progress. :0) my little stockpile is gone too.

Back
Top Bottom