Do you Coupon?

I made a trip to the Dollar Tree yesterday....

For those of you with coupons - - - I saw Colgate, Crest, and Aim toothbrushes in stock.

For, me, I found Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaner. These were the 16 ounce size bottles.
I had $1 off 2 bottles coupons in my coupon portfolio. That means I paid .50 a bottle for the toilet bowl cleaner.

How many folks in BYC are looking for bargains on candy today?
I use to teach before I became the full time care giver for my dad. The day after all holidays - Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, etc. - was ALWAYS a BIG shopping day for me. I would stock up on all the candy I could find. Then I would have treats for the kids.

[COLOR=800080]I made a trip to the Dollar Tree yesterday....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]For those of you with coupons - - - I saw Colgate,  Crest,  and Aim toothbrushes in stock. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]For, me,  I found Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaner.  These were the 16 ounce size bottles.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]I had $1 off 2 bottles coupons in my coupon portfolio.  That means I paid .50 a bottle for the toilet bowl  cleaner.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]How many folks in BYC are looking for bargains on candy today?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]I use to teach before I became the full time care giver for my dad.  The day after all holidays - Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, etc. - was ALWAYS a BIG shopping day for me.  I would stock up on all the candy I could find.  Then I would have treats for the kids. [/COLOR]

That is an excellent price on the toilet bowl cleaners.

I went in WalMart this morning to load money on my WalMart gift card to get the discount at the gas pump and I noticed ALL of the Valentine's Day stuff on sale. I saw a lot of those plastic cups with the straw. I'm not sure how much they were but the lady in front of me bought 10 of them.

I agree with mymonkeybug, it seems coupon isn't uses a lot of process foods. I still will use coupons but seem to only find them useful for general staples tp, toothpaste, cleaning etc. occasionally I see kashi or soy coupons, but sadly we need to work on changing the consumer not everyone likes Mac n cheese in a box

I agree with mymonkeybug, it seems coupon isn't uses a lot of process foods. I still will use coupons but seem to only find them useful for general staples tp, toothpaste, cleaning etc. occasionally I see kashi or soy coupons, but sadly we need to work on changing the consumer not everyone likes Mac n cheese in a box

I jump on those Kashi coupons when I see them. I can let you know when I see Kashi coupons if you like. And yes, sadly, I hate "Meals In A Box". :(

We have a really good Farmer's Market in Jacksonville Florida. I find the deals I get there on fresh veg and herbs can not be beat by the local stores. It kills me to pay .69 a pound for bananas at the grocery store. The best thing about shopping at the Farmer's Market - - - NO COUPONS needed :)

[COLOR=800080]We have a really good Farmer's Market in Jacksonville Florida.  I find the deals I get there on fresh veg and herbs can not be beat by the local stores.  It kills me to pay .69 a pound for bananas at the grocery store. The best thing about shopping at the Farmer's Market - - - NO COUPONS needed :)[/COLOR]

I totally agree. I love our Farmer's Markets.

I found a pretty good deal today. I had a $5/2 Neutrogena coupon (face, hair, and mens...I believe). Walmart has the facial bar soap for $1.97 so if you bought 2 bars and used the coupon you had over $1 overage. I purchased 3 bars instead so I paid about $1 for all 3. Not bad and my daughters can use these.

I will share what I got at Winn Dixie for FREE....

2 Rolls of brawny paper towels
2 bananas
2 pks of Finish dish washer gel
4 pks of Nabisco single serve trays of Chips Ahoy Cookies. (These are for the kids brown bag lunches)

I did have to pay for the London Broil I bought. It was on sale B1G1 at $5.80 a pound. It was $17.25 per package.

My bill out the door after coupons was less than $17. My bill before coupons was $37.

CVS.. From my research has the best deal on easter candy. I bought 6 bags of reese peanut butter eggs. These were the smaller 8 to 9 ounce bags.
They were on sale for $2.50 a bag. Buy 6 bags ($15) and get a $5 bonus buck at check out. That brings the net cost to $10. I had 2 coupons for $2 off when you buy 3 bags of candy. So, that lowered by net cost to $6.

TOTAL net cost after all the promotions....$1 per bag.

Back
Top Bottom