Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas? see page 5

Quote:
MIne are inside in a side rounded bar table
if they were outisde they'd be hidden by snow already:-(
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/25181_cimg4961.jpg

\\

i've NEVER seen these b4...quess I don't get out much!

Very cute...
Melinda

LOWES!
love.gif
cute huh? outside we only put a wreath up we live where no one can see us:-(

Quote:
\\

i've NEVER seen these b4...quess I don't get out much!

Very cute...
Melinda

LOWES!
love.gif
cute huh? outside we only put a wreath up we live where no one can see us:-(

I just printed out the pic... Hubby and son are going shopping today... so, they may have to make a trip to Lowes then....thanks love'em...
Melinda

We hang some lights on the house and have a couple inflatable figures in the yard. We had some strong winds a few days ago and it took down a string of lights. Well it's too cold to go out there on an extension ladder to put them back up! It may stay that way till spring! Lesson learned on the cheap little clips they sell at Lowe's
idunno.gif

I had a FAIL on the Christmas lights. I ran the cord up to the roof like I do every year. Took the lights up and plugged them in, worked fine. A couple minutes later out they go. Checked the breakers, outlet, cord, and lights all work independently, but not together. Getting dark so I decided to get off the roof and work on the yard. Just bought 8 boxes of net lights. First box 1/2 the light don't work. Well OK that happens. Opened second box 1/2 the lights don't work. So today I'm returning all the lights, and maybe if I feel like it I'll try again this weekend. I did get the wreath hung on the front of the house.

Imp-In the Christmas spirit I'm finding it funny rather than annoying.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom