Do you love your chickens so much too?

Ragna

Songster
May 15, 2018
Orlando
I just wanted to talk about how much I love my chicken... She's inside with me caged because if not she'll make a mess... My other chicken passed so she gets very very lonely and I find many times she's calling me from my door or trying to fly through the window lol... She's the love of my life I hope she realizes that I love her more than anything. Anyways I let her sleep inside the cage. But I really just love her so much... I've never really loved an animal this much and I don't know what changed for me it's just like ever since I had my first chickens I've fell madly in love with them. My heart drops thinking about my girls... I just don't know what I would do if something happened to them. I cried for a few days when fish stick passed... She was so sweet and I really miss her... i recently brought some babies home and they're already adjusting to me and take naps with me lol I will lay a towel down on my couch and they cuddle or burrow under my arms. I love them so much too. They rely on me so much and they absolutely love that I dig up worms for them everyday... When they're in their pen area and they see me grab the shovel they start running to the fence because they know I'm going to dig up some worms and other bugs for them to eat lol. My heart melted when I gave them some new water because she just seemed so happy and peaceful when she walked over to it. They make me feel so loved

Does anyone else feel like that with their chickens??

Anybody know where I can get good quality hatchable chicken eggs? For a cheap price? I'd prefer silkies or some Mille Fleurs, if possible, Thank you.

I love my chickens a lot too. Especially my Buffy! Here’s two silly pictures I caught of her!
A696F2E5-FAA1-4722-AF8F-B3C9E9D645DF.jpeg

51D21376-6C0E-45E2-9ED2-FDC886334D12.jpeg

I love her!! When I first got her from the CO-OP she was nuzzled up in my hoodie pocket when I was driving home. She’s so cute!! :love

Back
Top Bottom