Does Anyone Play The Sims ??

I don't know if I am allowed to post the website here, but if you visit the site and read their forums, that's how I've learned about the expansion pack (which better have a patch!) and all the cheats.

Most of the cheats for sims2 works for 3...like motherlode, kaching...

maxmotives doesn't work though.

Quote:
yeah i always go on the site. havent seen anything about the November EP though !! Im excited now !! Thanks for the info. Im gonna go check out the forums part of the site soon. I knew about the cheats working.. thank god !!! Lol.

love your avatar, mrslopez!!

Oh, I read about an interesting glitch on the Sims 3...someone's sim was preggers, and instead of having one, twins, or triplets, she had TWENTY THREE babies!!!!!!!!!!!

The family picture shows her holding two babies, and 6 more laying on the floor at her feet!! The poor girl is beside herself, tried to split the household and give some kids to grandparents and the dad, but the game wouldn't let her!!! I was like OMG!!!!!!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Please tell me you know you can download custom furniture, clothing, hairdos, accessories, even tattoos! I wish I could remember the site off the top of my head but if that's the only reason you don't like it do a google search! Other players create all of their own custom stuff. You can download it and use it for free!

OH MY !! now thats wayy too many babies for me. I have a hard enough time keeping up with two on that game, let alone 23 !! id probably kill a few off.. lol.
& thanks abt the avatar
wink.png

But, Rachel - I just learned that I can download stuff for the Sims 2. But there is not many custom content downloads for the Sims 3 yet - apparently, theres no way to make a custom mesh or something. Ive been to ALL of the Sims sites & the only things that anyone has so far is only houses & sims..
hmm.png

Ewwwww that's a BUMMER. Haven't played Sims 3 yet but maybe I'll just stick to 2. Unless they come out with some awesome expansion packs....you know they're gonna! How can they possibly beat the Ikea stuff expansion pack, though?!

I think modthesims has some custom stuff, just not a lot yet, but they are working on it.

The last couple weeks I've been playing the Sims 3 Legacy challenge!

Last edited:
My son got the game last week and has all kinds of stuff that he downloaded. He also knows all the cheats because he's been a playin' Sims since he was 8! He has the biggest mansion right now - it even came funished.

I have to put a new powersource in the schoolroom computer so I can play it too - he won't let me play in his room...
hmm.png

It looks pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom