Does THIS mean we have too many chickens ?!-----The "skinny" revealed.

p.s. i don't think most posters MEANT for anyone to point a finger at wasting, i know I WASN'T. i think we were just wondering how many chickens etc. i thought it was great.

unfortunately, when we write something, the emotion of the statement isn't transferred necessary the way we intend.

got any pictures of hauling those all into the kitchen? woah!

Quote:
C'mon Rhandi, i thot i ws done typin for today
tongue.png
smile.png

No pics o' that girl bit i'll be goin for another load in a day er so. (actualy i should o' gone last nite coz the market starts in about 3 hours) dang trees.
big_smile.png

I will take pics from the upcomin load o' eggs.

Quote:
C'mon Rhandi, i thot i ws done typin for today
tongue.png
smile.png

No pics o' that girl bit i'll be goin for another load in a day er so. (actualy i should o' gone last nite coz the market starts in about 3 hours) dang trees.
big_smile.png

I will take pics from the upcomin load o' eggs.

oh, the suspense is back on! yeaah!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!??

All Ive dreamed about is joyfully handing out farm fresh eggs to my family and friends, buying my own stash of egg cartons, selling them at farmers markets....yeah right.
Im lucky to get one egg a day. And because of that no one is allowed to eat them. I bought a wire basket and they are sitting in my fridge like a prized sculpture. Occasionally i rearange them and take another picture.
he.gif

So I have 3 girls and one roo none laying yet...if they lay every other day and hatch once a month for a year
th.gif
Hmmm...too much math for me...I will be sure I collect ALL the eggs when they start laying...fortunately silkies dont produce heavily...
clap.gif
Pam

Back
Top Bottom