Dog Mutts/Mixes Thread!

Haha, if my dogs were ''friends with the bunnies'' they would be dead bunnies.

Lol! Same here!
It is a little weird. My rabbit is a more dominant personality, so she is not scared of the dog. She gets along better with the dog than other bunnies
1f61c.png
. The other bunnies are warming up to the doggy.

That's funny!

Here is Arminius with my Dutch buck. I have such a weird dog.

So cute! :love

Poor guy. Is cancer a major health concern for German Shepherds? I really like them, and want to get one, but I have heard that they have TONS of health issues.

Last edited:
Poor guy. Is cancer a major health concern for German Shepherds? I really like them, and want to get one, but I have heard that they have TONS of health issues.

going with a responsible breeder can greatly reduce the risk of most health issues. Nothing will eliminate them, of course. Go with a breeder who tests hips and elbows, titles their dogs, tests for DM and can give you a thorough discussion of why they picked this dog for that female. That will usually include them telling you the weaknesses of both dogs - the things they hope to better in the next generation.

@henny1129 your dog olive could very well be full blooded, it's kinda hard to tell without a picture of the dog standing properly but she does look beagle-y , my family raised them for years . I assume she has a white tipped tail, 99% of beagles do And her ears should just reach the tip of her nose. She should also be under 15 inches tall at the shoulders if so it sounds like she is. If she's over 15 she's some other foxhound. Cute none the less

Would getting a German Shepherd mix be OK? I would probably have to get the dog from a shelter. Not many dog breeders out here, at least not the kind i would want to buy from.

Back
Top Bottom