Dorking Thread!!!!!!!!

Here is my dorking hen. I was wondering what her color would be called? She is my only dorking. And she is the funniest most curious chicken i have.

Dorkings are an old breed of chicken.... my family has been lucky to have a flock given to us that the original blood line had come from my husbands great- grandfather. We have been breeding and trying to sell from our own flock. if anyone is intereset , please let me know

Dorkings are an old breed of chicken.... my family has been lucky to have a flock given to us that the original blood line had come from my husbands great- grandfather. We have been breeding and trying to sell from our own flock. if anyone is intereset , please let me know

Where are you located???

Do you have silver grey? If so, how much would it be for a starter flock? And can you ship to US?
It's a lot easier and cheaper to ship eggs across the border than birds. Is there an embargo now on poultry from Canada? I can't remember. You want a land crossing so you don't need a import permit. Bridge crossings are considered land crossings. It's gonna cost you some bucks. Better if you can find from the seller if he has already shipped to someone in the States and get birds from them. You will probably pay premium prices but still cheaper than if you did it yourself.
Best,
Karen

Last edited:
It's a lot easier and cheaper to ship eggs across the border than birds. Is there an embargo now on poultry from Canada? I can't remember. You want a land crossing so you don't need a import permit. Bridge crossings are considered land crossings. It's gonna cost you some bucks. Better if you can find from the seller if he has already shipped to someone in the States and get birds from them. You will probably pay premium prices but still cheaper than if you did it yourself.
Best,
Karen

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom