DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif

How in the heck did I miss this excitment!!!?

Omg I cant wait to hear the news!!!

Hurrrrryyyyyyyy
wee.gif

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Come on, chickies!!!!
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way! I will be following this thread! How did I miss this thread, too???? :eek: Good luck, needmorechickens!!!!!!!!!
hugs.gif
fl.gif

I think you are doing great! It was probably a good idea to make a hole in each end, so both chicks can breathe.
smile.png

OH MY! Becky has me excited too the point, that I think I am gonna have too go too her house and look at the chicks myself. But I sure wouldn't open the bator as I would be scared it would hurt them, but I sure would like too watch them. She gets me so excited about the babies hatching that I always have too run up too her house and watch them and cheer them on. I am praying dear daughter that they will pop out and be healthy and strong by the time you get home.

heck im keeping eveerything crossed! its like in the movies, the slow creepy music is paying, there is a person in the shower and a man with a knife
ep.gif
ok, ok, maybe a bit too dramatic
smack.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Sorry I can't help....I'm at work! Better get back to it too....just wanted to see if everybody was as worried as me?
<<<biting my nails>>>>

~Rebecca

Back
Top Bottom