D'uccle Thread

i actually never heard my D'uccle or the D'uccle cross roos crow. May be related to being in a coop with LF though.

LF...? What does that mean...? Sorry, still new to the crowd of birds. Haha. ^.^'
Then maybe I'll be lucky, and V will be quiet. Haha. That would be awesome! ;P

Last edited:
LF...? What does that mean...? Sorry, still new to the crowd of birds. Haha. ^.^'
Then maybe I'll be lucky, and V will be quiet. Haha. That would be awesome! ;P

Lf is large fowl lol
Exactly Right. Dont worry you will get used to all the short hand. At first all the letters instead of typing things out had my head spinning but once you get used to it, you can read it like it's the actual words typed out.

Like BCM is Black Copprt Maran, BLRW is Blue Lace Red Wyndotte, DIS is Dead In Shell, LF Large Fowl...etc.

Welcome to BYC!!!!

Here is a vid of a millie fleur D'uccle rooster (yep, it looks obvious) emerging into the world. this is only one of 5 out of 15 mailed eggs that hatched and lived,I had a lot of incubator issues.
0.jpg

I'm not here to get picked apart on quality, FB has already done this. I bought this pair for my sons fair project this year and I believe they called them Blue Barbu d'uccle and just want to clarify the color for informational purposes only. Feathers are a bit beat up for the small cage they had them in.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm not here to get picked apart on quality, FB has already done this. I bought this pair for my sons fair project this year and I believe they called them Blue Barbu d'uccle and just want to clarify the color for informational purposes only. Feathers are a bit beat up for the small cage they had them in.
Thanks in advance.

Blue Mottled Belgian Bearded D'uccle
Your Roo actually looks split to the Mille Fleur color. They are not horrible birds so nevermind the FB peoples...most of us dont have perfect looking D'uccles because their very hard to get perfect.

Blue barbu d'uccle is not exactly wrong but it is the european name for the bred and they have different color names so it would not be blue there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom