Red
White
Black

Buff
Blue
Colombian
Lavender
Splash
Golden Necked ~ 2 cockerels and 2 pullets (in theory)
Lemon

And one little freak that I belive it a cream gold neck! Very interesting. It is just off-white in the gold areas and patterning in along the GoldNecks almost identically. The father of all of my little ones is a GN booted bantam (muffless), and when I bought him I was talking to his breeder--Buck Creek Chickens, and she said she'd found something like this popping up in her flock... she was calling it butterscotch. It's beautiful, whatever it is. I hope it's a henny. :D

Now, if someone could direct me to some SQ Brown-Reds or Silver Columbians, I will be eternally grateful!

This is my first time with Millies, and mine are still babies. I'm not sure of their exact age. We got them from a local breeder. Also, don't know when or how we'll be able to tell which are cockerells and which are pullets. :) Anyone want to guess age or sex? :) You might also see some of my silkies in the background. :)

This is my first time with Millies, and mine are still babies. I'm not sure of their exact age. We got them from a local breeder. Also, don't know when or how we'll be able to tell which are cockerells and which are pullets. :) Anyone want to guess age or sex? :) You might also see some of my silkies in the background. :)

The first 2 pictures look like roo's to me and I would guess 6 to 8 weeks old.

As for that list...

what colors do everyone have?
Mille Fleur ~ 1 hen, 1 rooster, 3 pullets(not sure of their colors yet)
Porcelain- 1 Hen
Black mottled - 1 Hen
Buff mottled
Blue mottled- 1 Hen
Blue Mille Fleur -1 Cockerel
Buff Colombian
Brown red - 1 Rooster, with mottling
Red
White
Black

Buff
Blue
Colombian
Lavender
Splash
Golden Necked ~ 1 Hen
Lemon

Where are you in Wisconsin Henferno?

seems everyone has their own way such as cackle hatchery its dee-uncle. all i have ever heard around here is dew-clay so thats what i say :-/ lol...although i have heard and read several times that the d is silent:
dee-uncle, dew-caly, de-OOcoal, Ulay, Ucull

oh yea it wasnt webster's sorry it was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Bearded_d'Uccle sorry about that....

what colors do everyone have? i have
Mille Fleur ~ 1 cockerel
Porcelain ~ 1 pullet
Black mottled
Buff mottled
Blue mottled
Blue Mille Fleur ~ 1 cockerel
Buff Colombian
Brown red
Red
White
Black