D'uccle Thread

JulieNKC,
Okay so here's my guess, 1 splash, 2 mille, 2 blue mille. I am thinking the blue milles are the wet one and the one second from the left in the line of 4. So cute!
Thanks, that would be perfect.
fl.gif
Now I just have to hope they aren't all boys.
big_smile.png

should get mille fleur with porcelain heritage but if you don't know the back ground of the chicks then there could be other colors pop up but all should have the mille pattern

I have a gorgeous little 7 week old MF D'uccle roo I need to sell. My roos are all getting to the age that they are annoying my older boys so theyre getting picked on and its a huge mess.
He is very very sweet and gets along great with everyone, especially his Silkie friends. He does like to use his good flying skills to his advantage and sneak out the coop door when you arent looking. I am in NC but close to SC so if anyone would like him, hes got great personality and would love to have his own flock.
thumbsup.gif

FairLeaBantams, I grew up in Wisconsin but now live in southern Mich' near Lansing. We're in a drought, and it's HOT! Hard to complain, given the places with no electricy and even warmer, though. Mary

frow.gif
Hi! I live in MI too, Currently i have a trio of porcelain's and 3 Millie roos, and EE's.
Did you know there is a MI thread also? lots of posts, have to read daily to keep up, though!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/233/michigan

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, I just had my third broody girl hatch out my D'Uccles, mind you I have 1 Black Mottled rooster, 1 Blue Mottled hen and 2 Mille Fleur hens and have not gotten any Mille's
barnie.gif
All three have hatched Blue and Black Mottled and a couple of Blacks with Mille bleed through. The only Mille's I got were when I hatched them myself. Now one Mille and the Blue Mottled have gone broody
barnie.gif
so now no eggs to sell or hatch. I did give them the eggs that they collected so
fl.gif
maybe. I will post some pic's of the babies that are about 6 weeks now and growing nicely.

Back
Top Bottom