Duccle x Serama mixes anyone?

Let her set or not?

• Hatch eggs!

• Don’t hatch eggs!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi :). So… I’m in a real pickle, my flock now has foul pox. I’m not sure if I should cull the eggs before they hatch or not. I really want to hatch them, but the shells have now been contaminated. So even if I finish hatching the eggs without Eggatha, the will contract foul pox. I have no idea what I should do. Any suggestions? Or encouraging theories? ;)
Other than this and one of my pullets dying from (what I hope was) a respiratory infection. I am doing very well. 😂
How are you doin’?
Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry! :hugs
I would keep the eggs in the incubator….. but I don’t want them to possibly suffer….:(

Thank you too! It has definitely helped to mention this to y’all. And I’m quite confident this will clear up for all the current chickens, but it is a shame if I do have to cull the eggs. I’ll be praying for the flock and the right choice. :D
I'll be praying for you too! Isn't it great we have a God that cares about the "little" prayers; even if we don't think they're important to him? ❤️

I'll be praying for you too! Isn't it great we have a God that cares about the "little" prayers; even if we don't think they're important to him? ❤️
It is!!! I’m not exactly happy about probably having to chuck the eggs, but it is relieving just to think that God will do what needs to be done. If I lose a chicken or two it was probably meant to be :).

It is very wonderful that we have a God who cares for us! God has everything planned out for us, so anything that happens was meant to be. Everything that happens is done by God’s good will.
I will be praying too!
It is!!! I’m not exactly happy about probably having to chuck the eggs, but it is relieving just to think that God will do what needs to be done. If I lose a chicken or two it was probably meant to be :).

Last edited:
How’s it going, @Ch1cken Tender?
I haven’t heard from you in a while! :)
I’ve been doing pretty well! I’m getting slightly burnt out with all of the chickens… my trio of Ameraucanas died; two of them died from a mysterious infection 😬 and the other was killed by our Aussie. The roo (his name was O’Malley) was the sweetest boy. It seems that EVERYTHING disease/death-wise happens at the same time. :barnie
However, the pox in the flock is progressing smoothly! My hen, who had her eye shut by the scabs, is starting to be able to open her eye again!

Back
Top Bottom