Duck behaving strange/worryingly, help please

CR many of us cannot get specialty feed like water fowl feed that is why they make All Flock if you took a survey on here most with ducks and other poultry probably don't use "different feed" they feed everyone the same since that is what most of us can get.

OP what do you feed your ducks?

CR many of us cannot get specialty feed like water fowl feed that is why they make All Flock if you took a survey on here most with ducks and other poultry probably don't use "different feed" they feed everyone the same since that is what most of us can get.

OP what do you feed your ducks?
I understand that Miss Lydia...That is why extra Vitamins and minerals are needed to keep Ducks nutrition balanced..

It seems the supplementing may be helping. We only saw two episodes yesterday, and today we cut out all other goodies they had been getting (spring mix or kale or bananas or cranberries usually) as we normally saw it happen around the time they got any of these. They had done it other times as well, and we do pay most attention when we are feeding them but we decided to cut them out just to be safe. I bought something called Toxiban to add to their water if this continues that is supposed to absorb any toxins in their system because my father was worried about dehydration if I used a flush. Thank you all so much for your support and suggestions, I will continue posting updates! My girls thank you too!

Attachments

• D6E5F7D2-8AE0-4BA2-AB67-E12C9BACBC32.jpeg
    D6E5F7D2-8AE0-4BA2-AB67-E12C9BACBC32.jpeg
    390.7 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom