Duck Breed Focus - Indian Runner

I've got 12 runner ducks and one Drake to be shipped out in a couple weeks and I couldn't be more excited. I'm getting them for their egg production and some constructive busy work. As soon as I saw the runners, I knew the breed I wanted to order. They're beautiful birds. I'm supposed to be getting 6 blacks ducks, a black Drake, 3 Fawn and white, 2 blue, and 1 chocolate. I can't wait!

P.s. I love all the pics that have been posted. I can't get enough info it seems :)
clap.gif

Just wanted to let you know after such a difficult hatch & and a couple days ... Einstein the duckling looks like he's made it through the first week of his new life ... thank you so much

I had 13 arrive yesterday from Metzers. We're very excited as these are our first ducks. It didn't take much to sway us towards the runners either. They're too cool!

I've got 12 runner ducks and one Drake to be shipped out in a couple weeks and I couldn't be more excited. I'm getting them for their egg production and some constructive busy work. As soon as I saw the runners, I knew the breed I wanted to order. They're beautiful birds. I'm supposed to be getting 6 blacks ducks, a black Drake, 3 Fawn and white, 2 blue, and 1 chocolate. I can't wait!

P.s. I love all the pics that have been posted. I can't get enough info it seems :)
WE MUST SEE PICS.. WOOO HOOO

Back
Top Bottom