Duck Videos Thread!

Aren't you in winter? they need extra help in winter. Good excuse  to feed them anyway;)  
I am glad Pootje can fend for himself so well

It is winter but the weather is really strange. There was one week of ice, then we had spring temperatures and recently, autumn-like storms. I think the ducks are even building nest because all the hens are showing up with fluffs on their bills!

It is winter but the weather is really strange. There was one week of ice, then we had spring temperatures and recently, autumn-like storms. I think the ducks are even building nest because all the hens are showing up with fluffs on their bills!
Actually it's been crazy all over the world. El Nino. Worries me though if they hatch to early and frigid temps come back.

I picked up my babies when they were young. But not often enough :( It would be nice if they wanted to sit on my lap. Last year Kroelie was ok with being picked up, she would climb on my shoulder and look around.

I'll tell her but she won't listen. She still eats out of my hand so that's something =)

Pootje came hopping by yesterday. Most other ducks already left so he could eat in peace. Today he flew off soon, he got cornered a bit and the other ducks were mean. He also had very watery poop, he doesn't appear skinny to me but I'm not sure?

0.jpg

The video starts with a BEEP from the microwave and features the fat drake with the deformed foot, then Kroelie, drinking out of the water bowl
love.gif
, and Pootje, the one-legged drake.

I am so in love. The chubby chunkitis of everyone is too much to endure for me. Kroelie is a round plumpasaurus bird of duck. Then Pootje. He is precious. And the drake of rotund roundness is very adorable. All very healthy chunks of cute and soft and I really need to kiss and squeeze each one.

Kroelie's face is super coot.

Actually it's been crazy all over the world.  El Nino.  Worries me though if they hatch to early and frigid temps come back.

It froze at night so there was ice today. The ice melted during the day and it was very sunny, the ducks seemed happy and have been hanging around all day. I bought peas for them but they didn't like them as much because they were cooked. Yes I am worried about that, too. Hopefully the ducks will wait a few more weeks. I wish we had bushes in the yard that are good for nest-making. I wish my ducks didn't make nests, there are so many predators for them ... :hit
I am so in love.  The chubby chunkitis of everyone is too much to endure for me.  Kroelie is a round plumpasaurus bird of duck.  Then Pootje.  He is precious.  And the drake of rotund roundness is very adorable.  All very healthy chunks of cute and soft and I really need to kiss and squeeze each one.

Kroelie's face is super coot.

Thank you, they are totally adorable indeed. I love them so much. Their cuteness drives me insane. I want to hold and kiss them but they don't want to. Pootje just needs to be put in my bathrobe so I can carry him around, y'know?

It froze at night so there was ice today. The ice melted during the day and it was very sunny, the ducks seemed happy and have been hanging around all day. I bought peas for them but they didn't like them as much because they were cooked. Yes I am worried about that, too. Hopefully the ducks will wait a few more weeks. I wish we had bushes in the yard that are good for nest-making. I wish my ducks didn't make nests, there are so many predators for them ... :hit
Thank you, they are totally adorable indeed. I love them so much. Their cuteness drives me insane. I want to hold and kiss them but they don't want to. Pootje just needs to be put in my bathrobe so I can carry him around, y'know?
You absolutely get it and completely understand how my brain works when it comes to duck. Yours works exactly like mine. The idea of Pootje in your bathrobe is so cute. He'd be such a soft and warm bug.

Duck videos incoming!!

There was a cat in the park and the ducks followed it while quacking loudly? That's just crazy

0.jpg

The next video is slightly boring, the duckies were chilling on the ice. Lilian flies in at the end and she does not know how to ice skate x)

0.jpg

And here are Kroelie (on the basket) and Junior (in the middle) quacking for apparantly no reason at all:

0.jpg

My gosh how funny they think they are chasing the cat away and i guess maybe they are. lol Looks like you have a blk Swedish there too.

Poor Lillian she doesn't know how to ice skate very well looks like some of mine when walking on ice my gander actually did a split the other day I held my breath. Thankfully he was okay.

So pretty maybe Kroelie is saying look at me I am queen of the basket. ?? Or here I am boys come and get me.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom