Duck Videos Thread!

Super cute! :hit I hope Winnie comes back! He's the cutest duckling in a mini bath tub!

He slept next to me in my bed for weeks and now he left :hit I hope he comes back with a girl duck. Zorro is back with her partner and I haven't seen Billy this week. There are too many ducks to worry about :hit Donsje is doing good with her kids (yes they are still together) but she will attack other ducks that come near. That's not nice

All these duckling videos make me want to cuddle my babies.. They don't want to, not even for food :(

He slept next to me in my bed for weeks and now he left
hit.gif
I hope he comes back with a girl duck. Zorro is back with her partner and I haven't seen Billy this week. There are too many ducks to worry about
hit.gif
Donsje is doing good with her kids (yes they are still together) but she will attack other ducks that come near. That's not nice

All these duckling videos make me want to cuddle my babies.. They don't want to, not even for food
sad.png
hugs.gif

This is Uno. The one and only start to finish hatchling from an incubator that we had this year. Of course he imprinted on me and that may be worthy of a discussion thread just on its own. But even still, he's turning out to be a fine Muscovy drake. I was roasting coffee the other day in the garage and he stopped by to give me a few pointers.

I hope the link works. My first attempt at sharing a video.

Thanks in advance for any feedback or tips.

This is Uno.  The one and only start to finish hatchling from an incubator that we had this year.  Of course he imprinted on me and that may be worthy of a discussion thread just on its own.  But even still, he's turning out to be a fine Muscovy drake.  I was roasting coffee the other day in the garage and he stopped by to give me a few pointers.

I hope the link works.  My first attempt at sharing a video.

Thanks in advance for any feedback or tips.

I can see Uno and he is really cute waggling his tail

@NathanZee you ARE AMAZING!! I got chills watching and listening to your video. This is proof all along that DUCKS ARE BURDS. YES. Your ducks are wonderful and of course, cute. Thank you.

@Kroelies - your duckling rain sim video was AWESOME. I am in love. Little young burds just standing in the rain hose all round and webbed feeted and cute and need me to KISS ALL OF THEM.

Back
Top Bottom