Duck Videos Thread!

My gosh how funny they think they are chasing the cat away and i guess maybe they are. lol Looks like you have a blk Swedish there too.

Poor Lillian she doesn't know how to ice skate very well looks like some of mine when walking on ice my gander actually did a split the other day I held my breath. Thankfully he was okay.

So pretty maybe Kroelie is saying look at me I am queen of the basket. ?? Or here I am boys come and get me.
tongue.png

My ducks joined the duck army lol. They are so funny, I've seen them follow a husky too. All the ducks are mallard shaped, so I don't think she is a Swedish. This isn't her but I think she has the same "black" feathers:

Ouch you mean one leg went left and the other went right? :( Ice skating must be difficult for the bigger duck breeds and geese.

Kroelie and her sister Eduard have been standing on the basket, so it could very well be a competition lol

And a video of Pootje in the water! I zoomed in too much so you might get sick while watching it, oops

0.jpg

That is a ditch?? my goodness pretty wide for one.. Our mountain river is pretty narrow.

He looks like a little motor boat swimming around in there.

Yes my gander had one leg to the left the other to the right. First time I have seen them do that but I was walking behind him and I think he got going to fast. Thankfully the ice is melting.

What is Kroelie DOING ON THAT BASKET? She's as round as it is!! Why?

Then Junior quacking at the air. Her bill moving. I see it. She is a football of burd. Cute and teardrop shaped.

Lilian is slipping on the ice but when she stumbles on it she doesn't have far to go. But she is all bird and can fly.

And then the flock of plumpers following the cat and talking at it and only moving when it moves. That is cute and funny to watch.

Your videos are never boring. I loved them. Your comments are funny, too. Thank you for posting.

The Drake boy in the water is a perfect and beautiful being.

That is a ditch?? my goodness pretty wide for one.. Our mountain river is pretty narrow. 

He looks like a little motor boat swimming around in there. 

Yes my gander had one leg to the left the other to the right. First time I have seen them do that but I was walking behind him  and I think he got going to fast. Thankfully the ice is melting.

Yes it is pretty big, but there is lots of water around here. The park has turned into a swamp and the ducks love it. There hasn't been good winter weather in 3 years but the ditch is perfect for ice skating.

Pootje is good in the water, I'm happy for him because what would be a duck who can't swim? When he tries to scratch his head I feel sad, poor baby.

The idea is just painful, yikes. Good thing he didn't injure himself.

What is Kroelie DOING ON THAT BASKET? She's as round as it is!! Why?

Then Junior quacking at the air. Her bill moving. I see it. She is a football of burd. Cute and teardrop shaped.

Lilian is slipping on the ice but when she stumbles on it she doesn't have far to go. But she is all bird and can fly.

And then the flock of plumpers following the cat and talking at it and only moving when it moves. That is cute and funny to watch.

Your videos are never boring. I loved them. Your comments are funny, too. Thank you for posting.

The Drake boy in the water is a perfect and beautiful being.

WHY DO MY GIRLS KEEP TEASING ME WITH THEIR ROUND BODIES AND CUTENESS?

Thank you for your kind words, I always pay extra attention to Pootje, he's so special and cute. Maybe I should buy those fish food sticks again so I can feed him in the water. Last time only Cobra ate them.

Heard somebody around here likes chubby ducks?
0.jpg

I don't even have to call them anymore... they just charge when they see me, in case I have treats
gig.gif
The whole yard is slowly draining after some flooding on Monday. You can see the platform we made them in the back of the pen in case they needed to escape the water; it only gets about 12-18" deep, but it's cold, and I didn't want them to be stuck out in it all night, and they wouldn't let us catch them to put them insides, fussy little punks! I waded out there a few times to check on them and bring them clean water and food, and they seemed to be enjoying the surprise swim day, but I'm still set on designing and building a raised house for them this spring. Now that they don't need the platform, that corner is fenced off AGAIN so I can try to regrow some ground cover!

Heard somebody around here likes chubby ducks?
0.jpg

I don't even have to call them anymore... they just charge when they see me, in case I have treats
gig.gif
The whole yard is slowly draining after some flooding on Monday. You can see the platform we made them in the back of the pen in case they needed to escape the water; it only gets about 12-18" deep, but it's cold, and I didn't want them to be stuck out in it all night, and they wouldn't let us catch them to put them insides, fussy little punks! I waded out there a few times to check on them and bring them clean water and food, and they seemed to be enjoying the surprise swim day, but I'm still set on designing and building a raised house for them this spring. Now that they don't need the platform, that corner is fenced off AGAIN so I can try to regrow some ground cover!

I LOVE CHUBBY DUCKS. OMG. This was so cute. I love their sounds. Why are they out standing in the rain? They should be inside. Then they are barewebbed stepping in puddles and do not care at all. Some of them are horizontal walkers and some are vertical walkers. I really love that. They all walk and stick together. Their different coloring is fun.

WHY DO MY GIRLS KEEP TEASING ME WITH THEIR ROUND BODIES AND CUTENESS?

Thank you for your kind words, I always pay extra attention to Pootje, he's so special and cute. Maybe I should buy those fish food sticks again so I can feed him in the water. Last time only Cobra ate them.

It is frustrating for sure that your girls do that. They know they are so cute and don't really care. They just do whatever they want.

You're so welcome.

I am glad you pay extra attention to Pootje. He is so sweet. And an extremely good looking guy, too. Plus he's very round.

I LOVE CHUBBY DUCKS.  OMG.  This was so cute.  I love their sounds.  Why are they out standing in the rain?  They should be inside.  Then they are barewebbed stepping in puddles and do not care at all.  Some of them are horizontal walkers and some are vertical walkers.  I really love that.  They all walk and stick together.  Their different coloring is fun.

It's true! Only a couple of them are proper Runner bowling pin birbs! But I still love them... I live in western Washington, so if I put them inside whenever it rained, they'd never see the light of day :D Even the local chickens forage in the rain, though they have better sense than the ducks when it comes to hanging out under shelter.

Back
Top Bottom