Duck Videos Thread!

Spent part of the day weeding, then crammed fistfulls of uprooted grass and dandelions between the blocks around the temporary duck pool. The Twins (Ezri and Impa, F&W) are super excited about the clumps of loose weeds, while the boys (Zuko and Azula, black) have a conference to figure out the new ramp. All in all, everyone seems pretty interested in the new setup! Once I got them to stop drilling in my nicely weeded flower garden, anyway...
1f627.png
OH my, we're so cute how we stand in the big mud puddle and forage in it. We could care less that we get wet and dirty. We have no worries.

They look like they are having a blast! I think they don't approve of swimming in a artificial pool, so they are digging out something more natural! This is a compilation of my Khaki Campbells, Runners, Buff orpington and mallards flying.
0.jpg
All I can say is that I am amazed and loved your wonderful video. Very sweet. The slow motion and music. The expansive snow setting. Are you a professional videographer?

Yeah, they've been working on the "in-ground pool" for a while.
1f613.png
At this point I might just dig out that hole the rest of the way and sink the pond-liner there.

I always love to see your ducks fly! They're so graceful! Mine try all the time, but they're kind of chubby, and they usually don't bother to get a running start. They just hop, flap like crazy, and hope for the best! One of them, Mirage (the medium brown, possibly Mallard-colored one) might actually be successful one day, since she practices every day.
Heehee. Chubby.

Sweet practicing Mirage. So cute.

Yeah, they've been working on the "in-ground pool" for a while.
1f613.png
At this point I might just dig out that hole the rest of the way and sink the pond-liner there.

I always love to see your ducks fly! They're so graceful! Mine try all the time, but they're kind of chubby, and they usually don't bother to get a running start. They just hop, flap like crazy, and hope for the best! One of them, Mirage (the medium brown, possibly Mallard-colored one) might actually be successful one day, since she practices every day.
Thank you! I hope she can fly some day!

All I can say is that I am amazed and loved your wonderful video. Very sweet. The slow motion and music. The expansive snow setting. Are you a professional videographer?
Thanks! I kind of wish the snow would melt, I didn't know that was a good thing in the videos! Wow, no I just do it for fun!
th.gif
That is a great honor though!

Julie gets bonus points for standing on the hedge :p
Julie Bird loves Julie Duck. Note the cute Julie on the hedge foraging on it. Why? She is very round and cute. She thinks she is a burd in a tree kinda like a bird type of burd that goes up into trees to perch and eat. Julie's hedge is her version of a tree. Then she flys off it into the water because she is a duck and a bird would otherwise fly off a tree onto solid ground because it is a bird, not a duck. I do know what I am talking about.

Julie Bird loves Julie Duck.

Note the cute Julie on the hedge foraging on it. Why? She is very round and cute. She thinks she is a burd in a tree kinda like a bird type of burd that goes up into trees to perch and eat. Julie's hedge is her version of a tree. Then she flys off it into the water because she is a duck and a bird would otherwise fly off a tree onto solid ground because it is a bird, not a duck.

I do know what I am talking about.

Julie visits various places other ducks wouldn't dare to go. She is very special. It's so funny you share names. Julie Duck, or Julie Burd Duck, will stand on the hedge and forage so everyone can see her round body and orange webs which are apparently for standing on hedges too.

Back
Top Bottom