Duck Videos Thread!

Aww, well the kids did get lost in the duck candy store
Hatred to the point of murder to be exact.
hit.gif
RIP Stacy

Last edited:
Unfortunately the weather is still cold and windy, but I did take a video of the geese. They went to forage in the garden, then suddenly looked up and thought, "Where are the ducks??????". And then they panicked. :lol:
My dumb phone garbles the video. Will have to wait til I get home. But the still here I see shows goose birb that resembles an airplane with his body-fusilage, wings and landing gear WEBS.

Eduard just did something that's even more crazy than walking on a hedge. My neighbors have this pine tree in their fancy front yard. And it's like 15 feet high. So, for whatever reason, Eduard was standing on top of it, quacking loudly for Cobra :gig Too bad she flew off when I went inside to grab the camara!

@NathanZee
 They look like a family, with the geese being mom and dad :D
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!! That is so cute. Eduard is a character bird who is also a duck. She is versatile. She acts like a bird cuz she flys up and sits on a tree and chirp quacks loudly then flys off. Where the duck part comes in about her is the fact she has webs. Not feets. Not many birds are two things at once. You're either a bird bird or a duck bird. Does this make sense? I am a loon.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!! That is so cute. Eduard is a character bird who is also a duck. She is versatile. She acts like a bird cuz she flys up and sits on a tree and chirp quacks loudly then flys off. Where the duck part comes in about her is the fact she has webs. Not feets. Not many birds are two things at once. You're either a bird bird or a duck bird. Does this make sense? I am a loon.

You are not a loon, don't worry. This is a natural response to special duck burds such as Eduard.

Back
Top Bottom