Duck Videos Thread!

Everything but the rudder on the tail! Did you get to see it yet?

Yeah, she was.
sad.png
EEEEEEEEEEE - yes I did get to see it. Are they Africans? They're so cute the way they fly and land with the ducks. Do they always stay close to your property? I loved their honking.

HAHA. No rudder on them. I liked watching them take off.

EEEEEEEEEEE - yes I did get to see it. Are they Africans? They're so cute the way they fly and land with the ducks. Do they always stay close to your property? I loved their honking.

HAHA. No rudder on them. I liked watching them take off.
Yeah they are! Yep, they never try to fly away or anything. Even my mallards just circle around, they never try to leave. Last night we took them on a walk, and to get back home we had to cross the railroad tracks, so Elizabeth figured out a way over! She almost smashed into my brother.
lol.png
0.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah they are! Yep, they never try to fly away or anything. Even my mallards just circle around, they never try to leave. Last night we took them on a walk, and to get back home we had to cross the railroad tracks, so Elizabeth figured out a way over! She almost smashed into my brother. :lol:
I LOVE HER I LOVE HER. DID YOU NOTICE HER BILL OPENING AMD CLOSING AS SHE FLEW? SHE IS ELEGANT AND GORGEOUS. YOUR SNOW IW GONE. I am glad all your sweet birds just circle and stay close to home. Very precious. Great music and slo mo.

Yeah they are! Yep, they never try to fly away or anything. Even my mallards just circle around, they never try to leave. Last night we took them on a walk, and to get back home we had to cross the railroad tracks, so Elizabeth figured out a way over! She almost smashed into my brother.
lol.png
0.jpg

Always love your flight videos! Keep them coming.
big_smile.png

I LOVE HER I LOVE HER. DID YOU NOTICE HER BILL OPENING AMD CLOSING AS SHE FLEW? SHE IS ELEGANT AND GORGEOUS. YOUR SNOW IW GONE.

I am glad all your sweet birds just circle and stay close to home. Very precious.

Great music and slo mo.
She honks when she flies! Yep it is finally gone, replaced by pools of water to splash in!

Always love your flight videos! Keep them coming.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Thank you!

lol.png
0.jpg

Sometimes I forget how awesome geese and ducks fly. Your slow motion videos are so cool!

What a great video. I would imagine she keeps that hedge pretty bug free.
big_smile.png

Thank you. Whenever I, see the ducks do something silly I quickly grab the camera to take pictures or record it. So it might appear my ducks don't do "normal" duck things but they occasionaly do. When I found her she was just chilling on the hedge, I'm not sure if she was actually foraging or just very confused.

And she was in the tree again this morning
big_smile.png
gig.gif

0.jpg

Also a video of Cobra and Eduard begging for food. Cobra keeps doing that thing with his wings.

0.jpg

Sometimes I forget how awesome geese and ducks fly. Your slow motion videos are so cool!

Thank you. Whenever I, see the ducks do something silly I quickly grab the camera to take pictures or record it. So it might appear my ducks don't do "normal" duck things but they occasionaly do. When I found her she was just chilling on the hedge, I'm not sure if she was actually foraging or just very confused.

big_smile.png
gig.gif

0.jpg

Also a video of Cobra and Eduard begging for food. Cobra keeps doing that thing with his wings.

0.jpg
Your ducks are only occasionally normal?
lol.png
That's weird to see her in a tree, she must think she is a wood duck! My mallards land on buildings all the time, but never trees. Cobra must have just taken a bath, my ducks do that after swimming.

big_smile.png
gig.gif

My Rouen girls sometimes do what Cobra is doing with his wings. Saw those rabbits in the background. Wow! They're big!!

Back
Top Bottom