Duck Videos Thread!

Your ducks are only occasionally normal?
lol.png
That's weird to see her in a tree, she must think she is a wood duck! My mallards land on buildings all the time, but never trees. Cobra must have just taken a bath, my ducks do that after swimming.

Haha yep, Eduard and Cobra really tip it with their constant silly cuteness. I don't think we even have wood ducks around here, Eduard must have gotten these ideas by her own. The tree is "flat" at the top, but how she lands on it? I dunno

Cobra and Eduard (and all the ducks) swim and bath constantly, Cobra just does the wing flapping much more. His butt also looks funny. He walks around like a guy on steroids
gig.gif

Haha yep, Eduard and Cobra really tip it with their constant silly cuteness. I don't think we even have wood ducks around here, Eduard must have gotten these ideas by her own. The tree is "flat" at the top, but how she lands on it? I dunno

Cobra and Eduard (and all the ducks) swim and bath constantly, Cobra just does the wing flapping much more. His butt also looks funny. He walks around like a guy on steroids :gig  
I am gonna hazard an educational guess here and say that Eduard is more birb than duck.

My Rouen girls sometimes do what Cobra is doing with his wings. Saw those rabbits in the background. Wow! They're big!!

I see a lot of ducks doing it, just not as much as Cobra. He walks so silly too.

Yes I'm a rabbit mom too! They are smaller rabbits, all around 4 pounds. Perfect size for cuddles and snuggles
big_smile.png

Thank you. Whenever I, see the ducks do something silly I quickly grab the camera to take pictures or record it. So it might appear my ducks don't do "normal" duck things but they occasionaly do. When I found her she was just chilling on the hedge, I'm not sure if she was actually foraging or just very confused. And she was in the tree again this morning :D :gig Also a video of Cobra and Eduard begging for food. Cobra keeps doing that thing with his wings.
CANT HANDLE EDUARD IN THE TREE QUACKING. WHY. ???? SHE IS VERY SILLY AND CUTE. SHE IS A PERCHING BURD. A PASSERIFORME. SHE IS PART FINCH BIRD. AND PART DUCK SINCE SHE HAS WEBS AND A QUACK. STEROID BOY COBRA IS A STUD. HIS COLORS ARE STUNNING WHEN THE LIGHT HITS THEM. HE IS A CUTE FOOTBALL OF CHUNKITIS. I AM FLYING OVER TO SCHIPOL NOW AND WILL TRAIN ON OVER. C U ALL TOMORROW.

CANT HANDLE EDUARD IN THE TREE QUACKING. WHY. ???? SHE IS VERY SILLY AND CUTE. SHE IS A PERCHING BURD. A PASSERIFORME. SHE IS PART FINCH BIRD. AND PART DUCK SINCE SHE HAS WEBS AND A QUACK.

STEROID BOY COBRA IS A STUD. HIS COLORS ARE STUNNING WHEN THE LIGHT HITS THEM. HE IS A CUTE FOOTBALL OF CHUNKITIS. I AM FLYING OVER TO SCHIPOL NOW AND WILL TRAIN ON OVER. C U ALL TOMORROW.

I shouldn't tease you so much with video's of Eduard and Cobra because they are already too cute for me and I can almost touch them. But still.

EDUARD IS SO SILLY AND CUTE AND COBRA HAS A FUNNY BUTT AND I LOVE THEM THEY ARE MY BABIES AND NEED KISSES CUDDLES AND LOTSA DUCK FOOD AND PEAS

You are very welcome we have a family Easter meal at 4 p.m.

Thank you. Whenever I, see the ducks do something silly I quickly grab the camera to take pictures or record it. So it might appear my ducks don't do "normal" duck things but they occasionaly do. When I found her she was just chilling on the hedge, I'm not sure if she was actually foraging or just very confused.

And she was in the tree again this morning
big_smile.png
gig.gif

0.jpg

Also a video of Cobra and Eduard begging for food. Cobra keeps doing that thing with his wings.

0.jpg
gig.gif

Thank you. Whenever I, see the ducks do something silly I quickly grab the camera to take pictures or record it. So it might appear my ducks don't do "normal" duck things but they occasionaly do. When I found her she was just chilling on the hedge, I'm not sure if she was actually foraging or just very confused.

And she was in the tree again this morning
big_smile.png
gig.gif

0.jpg

Also a video of Cobra and Eduard begging for food. Cobra keeps doing that thing with his wings.

0.jpg
There are only 3 kinds of ducks in trees: Wood ducks, Muscovy ducks, and Silly ducks. Eduard must be the latter.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom