Duckling Diaries: the Life and Times of a Welshie Trio

Pics
Of course it is... :)
She's my girl...

Aww!!! She is an adorable duck burd. So tiny and fearless. :love

How cute. She and crash just hatched some lings, correct?

(I apologise in advance for any spelling errors, my ducks are trying to type)
-Banti

Last edited:
Aww!!! She is an adorable duck burd. So tiny and fearless. :love

How cute. She and crash just hatched some lings, correct?

(I apologise in advance for any spelling errors, my ducks are trying to type)
-Banti

Yes, they sure did... and they're the best pair of mommas ever...

Sorry for the photo-invasion of your thread...

She's beautiful! Do you sell/ship eggs/lings

with their cute little webbies? 

Occasionally I will sell/ship eggs, but I won't ever ship day old 'lings... I just feel they are way too tiny and fragile at that point...

Occasionally I will sell/ship eggs, but I won't ever ship day old 'lings... I just feel they are way too tiny and fragile at that point...
Pretty sure Banti doesn't care so long as it is pictures of widdle burb webbers
or something like that

Do call ducks come in all colors?

OH, how ADORABLE!
love.gif
Teamwork at its finest. Two Burds raising webbies in baby form all by their lonesome.
love.gif

or something like that
You got it!!
-Banti

or something like that

Do call ducks come in all colors?

They sure do... lots of accepted colors and many, many more that aren't... I have tons of pics on my thread if you wish to look... I also posted pics of the accepted color posters... somewhere on there, lol...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1070991/ravynfallens-duckumentary-call-duckling-babies-pic-heavy

OH, how ADORABLE! :love  Teamwork at its finest. Two Burds raising webbies in baby form all by their lonesome. :love

You got it!!
-Banti

Thanks, Banti... and they are the best mommas... any time they wish to sit, I will let them, lol...

Oh I Love Lady Grey! So cute! My 'lings from this year (MoonMoon the magpie and Harmony the rare chocolate Orpington you may know, along with the 2 runners CharlotteLucaya and Pheobe) just moved outside to a bigger brooder :( I miss them inside already, even though they smelled :) at least they have more space, the inside brooder MoonMoon couldn't even stand up. I've noticed that since I took them out everyday and kept them in the kitchen they are super friendly they snuggle right up to me :) and they let me pet them and they'll come when called and follow me around the yard. Last year my lings were kept outside since they were born and they aren't so friendly. My others from shelters are pretty nice though.

Just so y'all know, my 'lings LOVE honeydew and celery leaves, so there are a few treats to give them when yours are older Banti!

Ack!! The skin on my duckling's legs is peeling! What am I doing wrong??
They are eating chick starter, until I go into town and get them some correct food but this isn't that far off. Could a nutrient deficency be causing this? Will they be okay? :fl

Oh I Love Lady Grey! So cute! My 'lings from this year (MoonMoon the magpie and Harmony the rare chocolate Orpington you may know, along with the 2 runners CharlotteLucaya and Pheobe) just moved outside to a bigger brooder :( I miss them inside already, even though they smelled :) at least they have more space, the inside brooder MoonMoon couldn't even stand up. I've noticed that since I took them out everyday and kept them in the kitchen they are super friendly they snuggle right up to me :) and they let me pet them and they'll come when called and follow me around the yard. Last year my lings were kept outside since they were born and they aren't so friendly. My others from shelters are pretty nice though.

Just so y'all know, my 'lings LOVE honeydew and celery leaves, so there are a few treats to give them when yours are older Banti!

Thanks!

Safe duck treats? Tons of them! Check here... :D

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/242460/the-ultimate-list-of-duck-treats-and-supplements

And feeder goldfish or rosies are always a hit, lol...

Thank you, great idea!!
-Banti

Back
Top Bottom