Duckling Diaries: the Life and Times of a Welshie Trio

Poor Ralphie. Need a duck to cheer you up?
tumblr_lv61zc1BJ51r5qrimo1_1280.gif

:ya:ya:yaIt hatched it hatched!! So cute and sweet and adorable! Whatcha gonna name it? Does it know you are it's mama! Does it follow you everywhere? Is it destined to be a house duck?
:clap
Her name is Julie, but she keeps getting called everything but, lol. She's going to think her name is 'Sweet little adorable baby'.
She sure does, and she's still quite wobbly, so no following me around yet. She peeps like crazy if I leave her for more than a bit. That's how I ended up getting woken up three hours early today---she was yelling for me like a fire alarm gone bad. Her favourite place to be is sleeping in my hand. No, not a house duck, sadly; my dog would kill her.

Her name is Julie, but she keeps getting called everything but, lol. She's going to think her name is 'Sweet little adorable baby'.
She sure does, and she's still quite wobbly, so no following me around yet. She peeps like crazy if I leave her for more than a bit. That's how I ended up getting woken up three hours early today---she was yelling for me like a fire alarm gone bad. Her favourite place to be is sleeping in my hand. No, not a house duck, sadly; my dog would kill her.
Oh ya. . I forgot this was destined to be a sweet little Julie birb :love

Back
Top Bottom