Ducklings

Shelbysuee

Hatching
May 8, 2020
I'm trying to find some information on when I can take my ducklings outside to stay in their pen.
I live in Minnesota, it's currently chilly this week 50s during the day, 20-30 at night. But its supposed to warm up soon. I brought them home from L&M fleet on April 2, 2020, so they're about 6 weeks old. I don't want them to get too cold.
I should note that attached to their pen is a man-made pond about 4 ft deep, so I also don't want them to drowned, thought they do great in the tub.

Attachments

• 20200508_101911.jpg
    20200508_101911.jpg
    829.4 KB · Views: 12
I'm trying to find some information on when I can take my ducklings outside to stay in their pen.
I live in Minnesota, it's currently chilly this week 50s during the day, 20-30 at night. But its supposed to warm up soon. I brought them home from L&M fleet on April 2, 2020, so they're about 6 weeks old. I don't want them to get too cold.
I should note that attached to their pen is a man-made pond about 4 ft deep, so I also don't want them to drowned, thought they do great in the tub.

Hi, Welcome to BYC!

You may find this helpful,

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/when-can-my-ducklings-be-outside-fulltime.1370030/

Back
Top Bottom