Duck's leg wobbling

That doesn't sound normal especially if fully feathered and her feathers are pristine from preening.
How's her appetite? When I can tell one of mine isn't well or is having a struggle they go off their feed. Lay off by themselves and don't join in with the rest of the flock when they are all foraging.
She is always foraging with the flock when I look out there. I don't know how her appetite is. Should I bring her inside?

@Miss Lydia I just got a video of Winona. I hope you can see her legs jerking in it. She has been happily foraging with everyone else today as usual.

Here is a link to the video if you can't play the embedded video: HERE

@StinkyAcres how are things going?
Thanks for checking in. I've been too busy during the day to check on Winona properly. And I skipped a day of B vitamins - whoops! I will keep going with the 1ml a day unless you think she needs more. She is still walking and foraging with the others and doing normal ducky things.

Made time to watch the ducks in the daylight today. Winona looks the same - legs still jerking. I have decided to only give the B complex to Winona so I don't run out. I don't see any issues with the other three right now.

Back
Top Bottom