Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he even realized it was a ram. He was just going to ride the big one.

Obviously he wasn't very observant. It is pretty hard to miss when a male Bovid or Ovid has not been neutered.
lau.gif

SIL: Where is your hubby going?

Me: To pick up my new chicken tractor! Yeah!

SIL: How is a chicken tractor different from a regular tractor?

Me (As I was about to explain how it worked): It's powered by the chickens....

SIL: That's not true! Their little legs are too short!

I laughed so hard as I explained chicken tractors to the city girl!

Last edited:
Obviously he wasn't very observant. It is pretty hard to miss when a male Bovid or Ovid has not been neutered. :lau

Well it isn't common to have intact animals in the US anymore. He might have thought they were tumors. LOL- a pet forum person once asked why she couldn't have her neutered dog's prepuce removed. "It was icky to look at" and the very idea of seeing normal though neutered canine anatomy upset her.

This reminds me of a story that supposedly happened to one of my better half's friends. They live out in the sticks, and keep all kinds of livestock, but mainly concentrate on horses. They got new neighbors, a family that decided that living in the countryside is just the right place for children to grow up. A few months after this, a police car shows up at the farm, and the police starts arresting the husband, being quite rough about it. The wife runs up screaming and wondering what on earth is going on. Finally, the police officers share the reason for the arrest, apparently the new neighbors had called in saying "There he just runs around outside, next to the road, with his penis hanging out, shocking my children, they're scarred for life!".

What she had left out, was the fact that she was referring to the horrid sight of a male horse out in it's pasture.

My mom refuses to eat my chickens eggs, she thinks they are unsanitary and only like storebought ones.
Tell her to wash them and they'll be exactly the same as storebought ones.

This reminds me of a story that supposedly happened to one of my better half's friends. They live out in the sticks, and keep all kinds of livestock, but mainly concentrate on horses. They got new neighbors, a family that decided that living in the countryside is just the right place for children to grow up. A few months after this, a police car shows up at the farm, and the police starts arresting the husband, being quite rough about it. The wife runs up screaming and wondering what on earth is going on. Finally, the police officers share the reason for the arrest, apparently the new neighbors had called in saying "There he just runs around outside, next to the road, with his penis hanging out, shocking my children, they're scarred for life!".

What she had left out, was the fact that she was referring to the horrid sight of a male horse out in it's pasture.

Hope they cleared that up. Here, urinating in public will get you on the sex offender list.

Tell her to wash them and they'll be exactly the same as storebought ones.

Hope they cleared that up. Here, urinating in public will get you on the sex offender list.
That is a good example of misguided legislature. The stigma that comes with being categorized as a sex offender should not be brought upon people who do not deserve it. At the same time, adding to that list without behavior that merits it lessens the weight of being on that list. I think a hefty fine works much better. And is really seeing someone lightening their load that traumatizing? I see myself go to the toilet daily, often several times per day, and I'm pretty balanced (although I would say that, wouldn't I?)

Yeah, the horse owners and police officers had a good laugh about it once they got it cleared up, and the new neighbors were given a stern talking to about abusing emergency services, as well as a lesson about farmyard animals and the birds and the bees.

That's a joke right?! Good grief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom