Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying "we are teaching them to be advanced" by being in a vegetarian institute suggests that being vegetarian is more advanced. Especially in the context of the post being responded to.

I'm not going to rule out any other possibilities until she has a chance to respond, though.

LOL!!! Might make an interesting way to make hard boiled eggs!
lau.gif

It's a GREAT way to thaw out ground beef if you're in a hurry. Wrap the package tightly in aluminum foil, place in the top rack, and run through a cycle. Tah-dah! Perfectly thawed.

It's a GREAT way to thaw out ground beef if you're in a hurry. Wrap the package tightly in aluminum foil, place in the top rack, and run through a cycle. Tah-dah! Perfectly thawed.
yuckyuck.gif

The things you learn here at BYC! I wish I had known this method when my microwave went kaput once as I was trying to thaw some meat. You are very resourceful, 7 Biddies!

That is hilarious! It reminds me of a story about Maple Syrup my father told me once. The newspaper came to interview my dad about making syrup and at the end of the interview the guy say, "So I've seen how you tap the trees, transport and then boil the sap, but I missed the part where you added the maple flavoring." The modern consumer is so far removed from real food that they just don't get it!

That is hilarious! It reminds me of a story about Maple Syrup my father told me once. The newspaper came to interview my dad about making syrup and at the end of the interview the guy say, "So I've seen how you tap the trees, transport and then boil the sap, but I missed the part where you added the maple flavoring." The modern consumer is so far removed from real food that they just don't get it!
Maple flavoring to pure maple syrup?!!!!
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom