Dumpster Diving-Garage Sale-Goodwill-Thrift Store & Craigslist Finds

Thanks great news, sheaviance1

I've wanted one for a long time. It would have to be a new one for me, though. I'm funny about used things for preparing food. Even if I know it's clean I still can't use it. Same goes for clothes or bedding. Everything else is fair game...

Quote:
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, LOOK HOW CUTE !!!!!!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bow.gif
love.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Thanks for thinking about me. Can you tell Santa to drop it off? He doesn't have to knock at the door. Just unlock the gate and let him walk in and I"ll see him when I wake up on Christmas morning.
gig.gif

Can't look at all posts, just to many. However when we were poor, I used to dumpster dive all the time. Or grab things off the curb. One year our artificial christmas tree was one I got from the dumpster behind the drugstore. Funny I'm the only one who speaks of it.

Oh my last CL freebie was a computer monitor. Mine had broken and the guy not only brought it to the house but brought it in for me. It was heavy and I was having a bad "hand and wrist" day. I posted it on CL when things got better and delivered it to the new owners. They of course had to take it out of the car.
lol.png

We now have two very nice chairs from the Rescue Mission one of which that I like to sit in and read the Sunday paper. I had to spray them with Fabreez and Lysol and finally left them outdoors to air for months in the cold and rain. Eventually the Cigarette smell left them.
lol.png

Never underestimate your donations. Things are not always as they seem.

Quote:
WOOHOO!!! That is wonderful! I'm so happy for you and know you will really enjoy it. Mine is one of two (the other is my tiny toaster oven) appliances that stay out permanently. I use it for bread dough, cookies, cakes, you name it. My daughter has the pasta attachment and the icecream freezer. All awesome! Have fun!

I went to GW the other day and found 2 pairs of jeans in my new smaller size for $8.50 for both. one is a size 00 which I am not, but being mismarked was the deal of the day!! and they both fit great!

Quote:
WOOHOO!!! That is wonderful! I'm so happy for you and know you will really enjoy it. Mine is one of two (the other is my tiny toaster oven) appliances that stay out permanently. I use it for bread dough, cookies, cakes, you name it. My daughter has the pasta attachment and the icecream freezer. All awesome! Have fun!

I've already used it, and plan to again this weekend!!!

I'm finding way too many stuff!!! thought about selling, posted on CL for like cheap, but people are so tight, they want it for free... so I guess I'll end up giving it away to people "I know" that could use it!!!
hmm.png

Pollo,

See my siggy. Swapping smaller items is great fun and I've got some great items I wouldn't have otherwise. I like to do that rather than donate all of my excess.

Back
Top Bottom