Dumpster Diving-Garage Sale-Goodwill-Thrift Store & Craigslist Finds

This is my haul from the Habitat for Humanity sale. They had all sorts of stuff and I'll definitely be going there again when they do another sale. This haul consists of a dremel grinder bit, three tiles that I'll either paint or use in some art project, super thick copper wire that I may use to sculpt something (OOOH maybe I'll make an egg spiral holder like I've seen some people here have!) a new in box sawhorse kit, a bunch of wood, a jar of copper bits that I have no idea what they're for but I'll use in some crafty thing or other, and best of all, a new in box Fi-Shock electric fence garden kit that I'll put up around my chickens! Total price $15, and that kit alone is over $100!

Awesome score. Good job! :thumbsup

I found Boxes of Canning jars in a dumpster. I can't name all the things I have found, but I love buying and selling items.:)

Good score. I don't see why people just throw things away like that instead of asking around or posting an ad if anyone would like it before they toss it out.

I am crazy about. Junking. And thrift store s we have 3
I was looking for boxes at our alco store he said help your self to what ever we put out back he has a dumpster it had 2 sets of metal shelves .nice heavy ones.4 shelves each
Then there was a circular heavy rack with 4 sticks pointed down it was some kind of clothing rack with metal balls on the sticks it is 5 ft tall and the down sticks are 3 ft the balls keep things from sliding down.
It is great to work chickens on I can move it around the place easy.
Those are my best finds

Oh so my latest favorite thing was from yahoo freecycle group. Rabbit cage FREE! Score, not on ya'lls level but I'm happy.

That is good now you can use it for any thing. A hospital cage for a small animal.a fast home for a couple of chicks
Cages any size are great to have. Transporting animals from the vet or chickens at a sale.
You did great

Back
Top Bottom