Dumpster Diving-Garage Sale-Goodwill-Thrift Store & Craigslist Finds

I picked this FREE cage up today. This lady used this for her mini monkey. Not sure what to do with the other thing-a-ma-jig. Perhaps store towels or something lite.

That cage is awesome!! Great find.

Thanks. I think I will give away the little white storage cart to someone who has a baby or who is expecting. I think they can get more use out of then I can.

@Beekissed It is also great for building projects, like coops, hutches, dog houses etc!

This has been a fun thread to read through
big_smile.png

Not really dumpster diving, but my partner works for an ambulance company. A year a go one of their ambulance reversed into someones carport and slightly bent on of the "legs", so they had to buy them a new one. CEO told my partner he could keep the damaged one if he went and took it down before the new one arrived. The damaged one was only 8 months old, and the bend is barely noticeable and now sat on out property, lol.

He was also asked a couple of weeks a go to clear out a property of decking material. Everything he cleared out, he could keep. We have about $800+ worth of lumber, plus tin roof sheeting, a huge bucket of deck screws, all for just his 3 hours of labour. Already built garden boxes, will be building a chicken tractor this week with the addition of rolls of hardware cloth we got from Lowe's that were being discontinued. $12 instead of $45 for 25ft rolls.

I think it's a pretty good score!

This has been a fun thread to read through :D  

Not really dumpster diving, but my partner works for an ambulance company. A year a go one of their ambulance reversed into someones carport and slightly bent on of the "legs", so they had to buy them a new one. CEO told my partner he could keep the damaged one if he went and took it down before the new one arrived. The damaged one was only 8 months old, and the bend is barely noticeable and now sat on out property, lol.

He was also asked a couple of weeks a go to clear out a property of decking material. Everything he cleared out, he could keep. We have about $800+ worth of lumber, plus tin roof sheeting, a huge bucket of deck screws, all for just his 3 hours of labour. Already built garden boxes, will be building a chicken tractor this week with the addition of rolls of hardware cloth we got from Lowe's that were being discontinued. $12 instead of $45 for 25ft rolls.

I think it's a pretty good score!

WOW!!!!!!!!! That's what I call a GREAT SCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!

Welcome to club of recycling!!!!!!!! You are right at home here. :)

I found a corner cupboard along side the road for free. Perfect broody house!! Thinking about cutting a opening in the side and putting a hinge on it so that it has a door. Would keep the chicks contained for a few days then open it up so they can come and go with momma as they please.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom